Silverlight errors, can't watch videos on 3DVision Live
Hi guys,

I have the nVidia 3D Vision kit successfully installed and working with the latest drivers (285.62) on my Windows 7 64-bit PC, and I'm running the GTX 480.

I didn't particularly want to install more programs to make 3D work but installed Silverlight as the site insisted.

The problem is that after installing Silverlight, I can't watch any 3D videos, and I can just about view roughly 3 out of 10 photos that I can click on.

I'm not so much bothered about not being able to see all the 3D photos but I cannot watch any of the videos at all.

I've attached a screenshot of what happens each time I click on a video... please can someone help? I've posted this problem on Silverlight's forum too.

thanks
Hi guys,

I have the nVidia 3D Vision kit successfully installed and working with the latest drivers (285.62) on my Windows 7 64-bit PC, and I'm running the GTX 480.

I didn't particularly want to install more programs to make 3D work but installed Silverlight as the site insisted.

The problem is that after installing Silverlight, I can't watch any 3D videos, and I can just about view roughly 3 out of 10 photos that I can click on.

I'm not so much bothered about not being able to see all the 3D photos but I cannot watch any of the videos at all.

I've attached a screenshot of what happens each time I click on a video... please can someone help? I've posted this problem on Silverlight's forum too.

thanks
Attachments

sl_iso.jpg

Posted 12/26/2011 04:53 PM   
Did you reboot after installing?

Is your C drive nearly full?
Did you reboot after installing?

Is your C drive nearly full?

Posted 12/27/2011 04:52 AM   
Scroll To Top