Will the GT 545 run BF3?
Hello, I will buy BF3 but I don't know if my Graphic card will run it...

I already tested the "gpuanalyzer" from Nvidia and it says that the GT 545 wouldn't run Battlefield...

And then I found a Video on YouTube and he's playing BF3 with a GT 545. In some Forums they say it will run BF3 and other Forums say that it wouldn't run...

Can someone Help me?

I already tested the "gpuanalyzer" from Nvidia and it says that the GT 545 wouldn't run Battlefield...

And then I found a Video on YouTube and he's playing BF3 with a GT 545. In some Forums they say it will run BF3 and other Forums say that it wouldn't run...

Can someone Help me?

Posted 12/26/2011 10:34 AM   
[quote name='oAcTz' date='26 December 2011 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1324895672' post='1347283']

Can someone Help me?
[/quote]

It should be able to run Battlefield 3, most likely on medium settings. I got a GT 220 and I can run the game fine on low-medium settings. You shouldn't have a problem running it since you got a pretty good card. :)
[quote name='oAcTz' date='26 December 2011 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1324895672' post='1347283']

Can someone Help me?

It should be able to run Battlefield 3, most likely on medium settings. I got a GT 220 and I can run the game fine on low-medium settings. You shouldn't have a problem running it since you got a pretty good card. :)

Posted 12/27/2011 02:14 AM   
Scroll To Top