skyrim crash after 20 min
Hello everyone.

I've been expiriencing a crash after playing skyrim for about 20 min. The game freezes for a few seconds and after that it still works but i significant fps drop or sometimes totaly crashes showed that nvidia drivers stopped working and has recovered. I noticed that gpu temp at that moment is usually around 70 C. However this is not a critical temp for my gpu. I also tried to use manual gpu fan control, keeping at 100% and that helps or atleast extends the gaming time for at least an hour or two.
My gpu is GT240 (Zotac GT 240 AMP edition 512 DDR5 128BIT)
game. drivers and windows are updated. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />
Hello everyone.

I've been expiriencing a crash after playing skyrim for about 20 min. The game freezes for a few seconds and after that it still works but i significant fps drop or sometimes totaly crashes showed that nvidia drivers stopped working and has recovered. I noticed that gpu temp at that moment is usually around 70 C. However this is not a critical temp for my gpu. I also tried to use manual gpu fan control, keeping at 100% and that helps or atleast extends the gaming time for at least an hour or two.

My gpu is GT240 (Zotac GT 240 AMP edition 512 DDR5 128BIT)

game. drivers and windows are updated. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />

Posted 12/24/2011 01:45 PM   
Scroll To Top