Priests Standing Up To Nazis History Repeats
Below is a video to illustrate how very grim things have become for freedom in this day and age, however it also illustrates that despite the best efforts of some, and the complete utter slavish and wilful ignorance of others, liberty is not completely DEAD yet either.

I will ask you to remember while watching it, how many stories you have heard in the past, of priests standing up against tyrannical governments? and then ask yourself how they normally turned out.....not good right?

Then let's not let it happen again shall we! because as you can see clearly, history is repeating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MApjMm-I9_E#!
Below is a video to illustrate how very grim things have become for freedom in this day and age, however it also illustrates that despite the best efforts of some, and the complete utter slavish and wilful ignorance of others, liberty is not completely DEAD yet either.

I will ask you to remember while watching it, how many stories you have heard in the past, of priests standing up against tyrannical governments? and then ask yourself how they normally turned out.....not good right?

Then let's not let it happen again shall we! because as you can see clearly, history is repeating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MApjMm-I9_E#!

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 12/19/2011 05:15 AM   
Scroll To Top