Happy Bill Of Rights Day! Well, what is left of it anyway
  1 / 2    
[i][b]Today is December 15. 220 years ago, a coalition of founding fathers concerned about the over-centralization of power under the United States Constitution as written succeeded at last in adding a Bill of Rights that would protect individual freedoms and limit the reach of the federal government. Thus, ten critical amendments to the Constitution were ratified by the states and entered into law in 1791[/b][/i]

[i][b]But today was the crossing of the Rubicon– in time for the anniversary of the Bill of Rights. The Senate has now passed the reconciled version of the NDAA, earlier passed by the House, putting into law for the first time the asserted “right” of government to indefinitely detain American citizens without trial. Nothing could be more un-American or against the Bill of Rights. The President, reversing his previous ‘threat’ to veto the bill, is now expected to sign the bill[/b][/i]

[i][b]Exactly 220 years to the date after the Bill of Rights was ratified, the US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, allowing the indefinite detention and torture of Americans.[/b][/i]

Full article and source references can be found here: http://www.infowars.com/the-death-of-rights-enshrined-on-bill-of-rights-day/

Do I really need to remind anyone of what this means?
Today is December 15. 220 years ago, a coalition of founding fathers concerned about the over-centralization of power under the United States Constitution as written succeeded at last in adding a Bill of Rights that would protect individual freedoms and limit the reach of the federal government. Thus, ten critical amendments to the Constitution were ratified by the states and entered into law in 1791

But today was the crossing of the Rubicon– in time for the anniversary of the Bill of Rights. The Senate has now passed the reconciled version of the NDAA, earlier passed by the House, putting into law for the first time the asserted “right” of government to indefinitely detain American citizens without trial. Nothing could be more un-American or against the Bill of Rights. The President, reversing his previous ‘threat’ to veto the bill, is now expected to sign the bill

Exactly 220 years to the date after the Bill of Rights was ratified, the US Senate today voted 86 to 13 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, allowing the indefinite detention and torture of Americans.

Full article and source references can be found here: http://www.infowars.com/the-death-of-rights-enshrined-on-bill-of-rights-day/

Do I really need to remind anyone of what this means?

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 12/16/2011 04:07 AM   
This is disgusting, and the worst part is that SCOTUS will let it stand.
This is disgusting, and the worst part is that SCOTUS will let it stand.

Done.

Posted 12/19/2011 06:24 PM   
Disgusting is a gross under statement.

An abomination? an affront? now we are getting closer to what it is.

If something does not get done about it, and soon.....there will be nowhere left to run.

If martial law is declared, for any reason, you can bend over and kiss your a$$ goodbye.

To put it in perspective, the current administration has secured the power to CALL OFF ELECTIONS!
Disgusting is a gross under statement.

An abomination? an affront? now we are getting closer to what it is.

If something does not get done about it, and soon.....there will be nowhere left to run.

If martial law is declared, for any reason, you can bend over and kiss your a$$ goodbye.

To put it in perspective, the current administration has secured the power to CALL OFF ELECTIONS!

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

Posted 12/19/2011 10:38 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 December 2011 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1324334308' post='1344412']
If martial law is declared, for any reason, you can bend over and kiss your a$ goodbye.
[/quote]

Pretty much. I've been following this as well and I still can't believe they passed it... It's pretty obvious what's going on though...
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='19 December 2011 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1324334308' post='1344412']

If martial law is declared, for any reason, you can bend over and kiss your a$ goodbye.

Pretty much. I've been following this as well and I still can't believe they passed it... It's pretty obvious what's going on though...

Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.20Ghz | Win7 x64 Ultimate | 7.7 WEI

EVGA GTX480 SC @ 820 Mhz SLI | Asus VG278H 27" 3D Vision 2

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 F6 | 24GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600

OCZ 240GB RevoDrive X2 | 4.0TB Hitachi/Seagate/Western Digital HDD's

MOTU UltraLite | X-Fi Titanium

Antec Nine Hundred Two | Silverstone DA1000

Posted 12/31/2011 04:32 PM   
[left]Excercise your suffrage and vote for people who will nullify the law.
[/left]
Excercise your suffrage and vote for people who will nullify the law.

Core i7 960 @4.14Ghz 180x23 1.3v Liquid cooled

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

EVGA GTX 560 Ti "Maximum Graphics Crysis 2"

Cooler Master HAF-X

Corsair Dominator GT CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 RAM

RMA broke my 580 SLI. Now I have a 7970 and a GTX 580 gathering dust, looking for a buyer.

Posted 01/01/2012 04:44 PM   
Dont worry, Obama PROMISED he would not use it against US citizens.

HE PROMISED to withdraw the troops from Iraq, Afghanistan

HE PROMISED not to get involved in libya

PROMISED to fix the economy

PROMISED, PROMISED, PROMISED, never delivered.

Posted 01/08/2012 10:52 PM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1326063152' post='1353401']

[/quote]

Why do you care? Bush was worse --He PROMISED to screw the everyday individual --and followed through. The current Republican offerings are either idiots or zealots --I'll take neither.

BTW if you really think he has enough control to fix the economy in the deadlock that is the US congress --you have zero clue about our system.

/side note: Nice to see you back :)
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1326063152' post='1353401']

Why do you care? Bush was worse --He PROMISED to screw the everyday individual --and followed through. The current Republican offerings are either idiots or zealots --I'll take neither.

BTW if you really think he has enough control to fix the economy in the deadlock that is the US congress --you have zero clue about our system.

Done.

Posted 01/08/2012 11:08 PM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='08 January 2012 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1326064096' post='1353406']

[/quote]

Glad to be back my friend - I have had to move house recently and as a result I have to wait an exobatantly large amount of time for an internet connection, thusly I will only be able to participate here during work hours - ROFL

I care because when the US sneezes, the rest of the world feels it, so to speak.

I care because the policies here in Australia directly reflect those that are set in the US.

I care because a downgrade in the economy (caused by Obamas ridiculous wall street only cabinet of theives and criminals) of the worlds reserve currency, effects my day to day life. From how much my loan repayments are (not that I actually pay 'back' loans, at least, not until the government can provide for me evidence of their claims) how much gas is going to cost me to how much food will cost me. And, in recent times, WHERE I can procure my food sources from.

I care because you would have to be be absolutely utterly stupid to think that what happens in the US does not affect you. Directly, or otherwise.

Bush was not worse imo - he was an EASILY identifiable target for the masses, spoiled little white rich boy riding daddies coat tails to office despite being to stupid to string a sentence together half the time, a known cocaine fiend, draft dodger and war monger, the US was on the verge of revolution after the 2nd nightmare term in which he nearly drove the country into the ground (on purpose, and this is all only scratching the surface of the corruption and depravity)

A victory he btw secured, through rigged fraudulent means, not that it really mattered since the only other candidate at the time was HIS COUSIN, and fellow Skull & Bones initiate Kerry.

Interesting fact, the initiation ritual required by all members of Skull & Bones (there are only ever 30 members during any one lifetime, all of which are blood related, all of whom occupy the highest echleons of power) is to lie down naked in a coffin, masturbating, reciting all your sexual experiences up until that moment, this has been filmed and documented. Google it.

So your previous president, AND the alternative, where a bunch of PSYCHOPATHS for participating in that alone, and if your silly enough to think its just another harmless frat house, do some actual research on their history and practices, follow their money trail and study their occult rituals. I for one, would not want some freak masturbating in a coffin telling me what do, even if it WAS somehow a joke, which I HIGHLY doubt, given my knowledge of occult matters.

Following that, OBAMA, is ALSO related to Bush (they are cousins through Charlemagne) and in fact all of your presidents have been bloodline related to the royal and aristocratic houses of europe, just because this guy is wearing a black skin, does not mean that he is any different, there is a website run buy a guy who I will have to find for you, he has predicted the correct president for the last 30 years 100 percent accurately, based SOLELY on who has the strongest genetic relationship with the royal family.

It is a terrible shame, that such a milestone for human rights and equality, as the first black president of the apparently free united states, is a complete fraud and charlatan. Who knowignly and intentionally sold the country up the river, broke EVERY campaign promise, dismanted the constitution and bill of rights, DESPITE being a lawyer and was awared a nobel peace prize for all of it, without ANY protest from ANYONE.

"because we all know he is better than bush" he is more DANGEROUS than Bush because nobody questions anything this maniac does, if the NDAA came about towards the end of Bush's term, there would have been blood in the streets. Obama pushes it through without so much as a whimper.

And I do not think Obama has ANY interest in fixing the economy, quite in fact I think he and his wall street goons who put him there, are actively working towards DESTROYING it. This is the EXACT intended condition of the economy, and it can be traced back to the bankruptcy of 33.

What we are seeing now is the culmination of a long term plan that has been warned by the founding fathers and many leaders, bankers, industrialists etc over the years, some of whom were even COMPLICIT in its inception and design.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='08 January 2012 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1326064096' post='1353406']

Glad to be back my friend - I have had to move house recently and as a result I have to wait an exobatantly large amount of time for an internet connection, thusly I will only be able to participate here during work hours - ROFL

I care because when the US sneezes, the rest of the world feels it, so to speak.

I care because the policies here in Australia directly reflect those that are set in the US.

I care because a downgrade in the economy (caused by Obamas ridiculous wall street only cabinet of theives and criminals) of the worlds reserve currency, effects my day to day life. From how much my loan repayments are (not that I actually pay 'back' loans, at least, not until the government can provide for me evidence of their claims) how much gas is going to cost me to how much food will cost me. And, in recent times, WHERE I can procure my food sources from.

I care because you would have to be be absolutely utterly stupid to think that what happens in the US does not affect you. Directly, or otherwise.

Bush was not worse imo - he was an EASILY identifiable target for the masses, spoiled little white rich boy riding daddies coat tails to office despite being to stupid to string a sentence together half the time, a known cocaine fiend, draft dodger and war monger, the US was on the verge of revolution after the 2nd nightmare term in which he nearly drove the country into the ground (on purpose, and this is all only scratching the surface of the corruption and depravity)

A victory he btw secured, through rigged fraudulent means, not that it really mattered since the only other candidate at the time was HIS COUSIN, and fellow Skull & Bones initiate Kerry.

Interesting fact, the initiation ritual required by all members of Skull & Bones (there are only ever 30 members during any one lifetime, all of which are blood related, all of whom occupy the highest echleons of power) is to lie down naked in a coffin, masturbating, reciting all your sexual experiences up until that moment, this has been filmed and documented. Google it.

So your previous president, AND the alternative, where a bunch of PSYCHOPATHS for participating in that alone, and if your silly enough to think its just another harmless frat house, do some actual research on their history and practices, follow their money trail and study their occult rituals. I for one, would not want some freak masturbating in a coffin telling me what do, even if it WAS somehow a joke, which I HIGHLY doubt, given my knowledge of occult matters.

Following that, OBAMA, is ALSO related to Bush (they are cousins through Charlemagne) and in fact all of your presidents have been bloodline related to the royal and aristocratic houses of europe, just because this guy is wearing a black skin, does not mean that he is any different, there is a website run buy a guy who I will have to find for you, he has predicted the correct president for the last 30 years 100 percent accurately, based SOLELY on who has the strongest genetic relationship with the royal family.

It is a terrible shame, that such a milestone for human rights and equality, as the first black president of the apparently free united states, is a complete fraud and charlatan. Who knowignly and intentionally sold the country up the river, broke EVERY campaign promise, dismanted the constitution and bill of rights, DESPITE being a lawyer and was awared a nobel peace prize for all of it, without ANY protest from ANYONE.

"because we all know he is better than bush" he is more DANGEROUS than Bush because nobody questions anything this maniac does, if the NDAA came about towards the end of Bush's term, there would have been blood in the streets. Obama pushes it through without so much as a whimper.

And I do not think Obama has ANY interest in fixing the economy, quite in fact I think he and his wall street goons who put him there, are actively working towards DESTROYING it. This is the EXACT intended condition of the economy, and it can be traced back to the bankruptcy of 33.

What we are seeing now is the culmination of a long term plan that has been warned by the founding fathers and many leaders, bankers, industrialists etc over the years, some of whom were even COMPLICIT in its inception and design.

Posted 01/09/2012 12:04 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1326067476' post='1353433']

[/quote]

Obama isn't exactly well liked here either. If you think that --you're misinformed.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1326067476' post='1353433']

Obama isn't exactly well liked here either. If you think that --you're misinformed.

Done.

Posted 01/09/2012 12:28 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1326068881' post='1353441']
[/quote]

I know he has steadily declined in popularity since he first took office, but not nearly enough.

And not for the right reasons (imo)

Are you aware of Ron Paul? If I was to have to pick a candidate, it would be Him.

I do not agree with all his policies, but I certainly think he is making the most sense out of any President since Andrew Jackson. (mr "I killed the bank")
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1326068881' post='1353441']

I know he has steadily declined in popularity since he first took office, but not nearly enough.

And not for the right reasons (imo)

Are you aware of Ron Paul? If I was to have to pick a candidate, it would be Him.

I do not agree with all his policies, but I certainly think he is making the most sense out of any President since Andrew Jackson. (mr "I killed the bank")

Posted 01/09/2012 12:42 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1326069755' post='1353446']

[/quote]

Ron Paul is an idiot TBH. Jacksonian democracy is an impossibility when there are now over 330 million Americans.

While I agree to some extent conceptually with him --there is no way to implement his ideas in practice without letting people starve or die of curable woes.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1326069755' post='1353446']

Ron Paul is an idiot TBH. Jacksonian democracy is an impossibility when there are now over 330 million Americans.

While I agree to some extent conceptually with him --there is no way to implement his ideas in practice without letting people starve or die of curable woes.

Done.

Posted 01/09/2012 01:55 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1326074154' post='1353466']

[/quote]

Why is Ron Paul an idiot exactly? because he wants to end the fed? because he wants to end the war? because he wants to cut all foreign aid, which ends up in the pockets of despotic dictators and not the people its intended to help, and thusly stopping AMERICANS from getting what THEY need in order to prosper?

You know why I like Ron Paul?

Because he AT LEAST has been saying the EXACT SAME THING provably, for 30 years.

That ALONE puts him head and shoulders above ANY of the other potentials, who undulate like caterpillars chasing ratings and doing little more than sensationalist politics. (geared towards a nation of illiterates who value the spectacle above actual substance)

I like Jackson, because he identified the real enemy of the people - the international banking cartel. I am not particularly a fan of his politics (not a fan of politics or politicians in general actually) and obviously the world is a very different place now in comparison to what it was then.

But the fact is the money issuance in the hands of the poeple solves 90 percent of our current woes, it has worked in the past and would work again.

Did you google Colonial Script?
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1326074154' post='1353466']

Why is Ron Paul an idiot exactly? because he wants to end the fed? because he wants to end the war? because he wants to cut all foreign aid, which ends up in the pockets of despotic dictators and not the people its intended to help, and thusly stopping AMERICANS from getting what THEY need in order to prosper?

Because he AT LEAST has been saying the EXACT SAME THING provably, for 30 years.

That ALONE puts him head and shoulders above ANY of the other potentials, who undulate like caterpillars chasing ratings and doing little more than sensationalist politics. (geared towards a nation of illiterates who value the spectacle above actual substance)

I like Jackson, because he identified the real enemy of the people - the international banking cartel. I am not particularly a fan of his politics (not a fan of politics or politicians in general actually) and obviously the world is a very different place now in comparison to what it was then.

But the fact is the money issuance in the hands of the poeple solves 90 percent of our current woes, it has worked in the past and would work again.

Did you google Colonial Script?

Posted 01/09/2012 02:05 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1326074736' post='1353470']

[/quote]

Ron Paul is an idiot b/c he's an idiot. It is probably genetic b/c his son is one too. I personally know he's an idiot b/c of his policy stance.

My complaints about Ron Paul's policy are centered around the fact that libertarian-ism is impossible to implement in a country of 300 million people living mostly in cities. He's a relic of a bygone era.

I wish I could at least think him honest, but he got Rand Paul off the hook for criminal behavior, so that's out too.

BTW I know of the colonial script. We had that discussion before.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1326074736' post='1353470']

Ron Paul is an idiot b/c he's an idiot. It is probably genetic b/c his son is one too. I personally know he's an idiot b/c of his policy stance.

My complaints about Ron Paul's policy are centered around the fact that libertarian-ism is impossible to implement in a country of 300 million people living mostly in cities. He's a relic of a bygone era.

I wish I could at least think him honest, but he got Rand Paul off the hook for criminal behavior, so that's out too.

Done.

Posted 01/09/2012 02:47 AM   
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1326077253' post='1353484']

[/quote]

I remember mentioning it, I do not remember discussing it with you.

I cited the end of colonial script as the primary cause of the american revolution, accompanied by a quote from Abe Licoln supporting the contention.

I do not remember you getting back to me on that?

Did you know that hemp/cannabis was also used as currency in the Americas for over 30 years? Same concept as colonial script except even better, since its a naturally occuring, non patentable resource that is usefull for just about everything, from fuel to medicine, clothing to cheap housing....the list goes on.

I am frankly horrified at your non chalant dismissal of Ron Paul as an idiot - I considered you far more intelligent than that, at least offer me something of substance to defame him other than a broad sweeping statement such as that.

I said myself, I do not agree with everything he says, but there is nobody else who is suggesting such logical solutions to the current problems, nobody else willing to even mention the fact that the current administration has secured for itself dictatorial powers. He is a staunch constitutionalist, I would think you would support that? esp given the fact the other candidates DONT GIVE A SH*T about it, if I am to base my opinion of them on what they have said in public.

I mean for me it ends there, It should not MATTER who is president, as long as they uphold the consitution, and as long as THE PEOPLE hold him/her ACCOUNTABLE for holding it up. Nobody else is intending to hold it up! because they all support continued UNDECLARED WAR in clear breach of the constitution.

Now THAT, to me, is IDIOCY, and anyone who supports that is just as culpable.

He is not perfect, do you really expect ANY candidate to be? but he is far far and away better than the rest, I fail to see how you cannot comprehend that.
[quote name='D1llw33d' date='09 January 2012 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1326077253' post='1353484']

I remember mentioning it, I do not remember discussing it with you.

I cited the end of colonial script as the primary cause of the american revolution, accompanied by a quote from Abe Licoln supporting the contention.

I do not remember you getting back to me on that?

Did you know that hemp/cannabis was also used as currency in the Americas for over 30 years? Same concept as colonial script except even better, since its a naturally occuring, non patentable resource that is usefull for just about everything, from fuel to medicine, clothing to cheap housing....the list goes on.

I am frankly horrified at your non chalant dismissal of Ron Paul as an idiot - I considered you far more intelligent than that, at least offer me something of substance to defame him other than a broad sweeping statement such as that.

I said myself, I do not agree with everything he says, but there is nobody else who is suggesting such logical solutions to the current problems, nobody else willing to even mention the fact that the current administration has secured for itself dictatorial powers. He is a staunch constitutionalist, I would think you would support that? esp given the fact the other candidates DONT GIVE A SH*T about it, if I am to base my opinion of them on what they have said in public.

I mean for me it ends there, It should not MATTER who is president, as long as they uphold the consitution, and as long as THE PEOPLE hold him/her ACCOUNTABLE for holding it up. Nobody else is intending to hold it up! because they all support continued UNDECLARED WAR in clear breach of the constitution.

Now THAT, to me, is IDIOCY, and anyone who supports that is just as culpable.

He is not perfect, do you really expect ANY candidate to be? but he is far far and away better than the rest, I fail to see how you cannot comprehend that.

Posted 01/09/2012 03:14 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1326078863' post='1353492']
[/quote]

What he wants is impossible to actually put into practice, yet he defends it valiantly.

His ideal is zero government regulation outside of the minimalist federalism laid out in the expressed powers leads to anarchy.

He suggests pulling federal funding from the roads, education, medicine, et cetera. This works just fine when you have neighbors 30 miles apart, but not 30 feet in zero-lot homes or urban ghettos. To keep arguing that it's even a feasibility is laughable.

So I beg pardon if I've offended you in my dismissal of a candidate who's ideas which were discarded around 100 years ago, but they were discarded for a reason.

On a separate issue, you should look at what he got his son Rand off the hook for in undergrad. It was pretty awful.

As for the colonial script --it's more about taxes and a voice in the political process. It's an oversimplification to say that coinage was the issue at hand.

On hemp --different kind. There are many types of hemp, and only a very small minority contain THC. I've got some research on that for you too: [url="http://www.bmedreport.com/archives/32098"]http://www.bmedreport.com/archives/32098[/url] Turns out THC is the bad part and the stuff that doesn't get you high is what could possibly be useful.
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='08 January 2012 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1326078863' post='1353492']

What he wants is impossible to actually put into practice, yet he defends it valiantly.

His ideal is zero government regulation outside of the minimalist federalism laid out in the expressed powers leads to anarchy.

He suggests pulling federal funding from the roads, education, medicine, et cetera. This works just fine when you have neighbors 30 miles apart, but not 30 feet in zero-lot homes or urban ghettos. To keep arguing that it's even a feasibility is laughable.

So I beg pardon if I've offended you in my dismissal of a candidate who's ideas which were discarded around 100 years ago, but they were discarded for a reason.

On a separate issue, you should look at what he got his son Rand off the hook for in undergrad. It was pretty awful.

As for the colonial script --it's more about taxes and a voice in the political process. It's an oversimplification to say that coinage was the issue at hand.

On hemp --different kind. There are many types of hemp, and only a very small minority contain THC. I've got some research on that for you too: http://www.bmedreport.com/archives/32098 Turns out THC is the bad part and the stuff that doesn't get you high is what could possibly be useful.

Done.

Posted 01/09/2012 03:35 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top