Yahoo comments vanished
anyone notice this?
anyone notice this?

Posted 12/13/2011 04:34 AM   
In my own experience this usually happens when you say something to upset the status quo.

Although censorship is expanding these days, as EA has demonstrated, into new and previously unchartered territory, so its possible even those operating within limits deemed to be acceptable by the herd, to have their comments removed, as occasionally the false paradigm of left and right stumbles across an undeniable truth.
In my own experience this usually happens when you say something to upset the status quo.

Although censorship is expanding these days, as EA has demonstrated, into new and previously unchartered territory, so its possible even those operating within limits deemed to be acceptable by the herd, to have their comments removed, as occasionally the false paradigm of left and right stumbles across an undeniable truth.

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 12/13/2011 04:38 AM   
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='13 December 2011 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1323751129' post='1341589']

[/quote]

Man, I am just surprised.. It's like.. Wait a min we lost a drone in Iran.. Our government says no we didn't lose a drone.. wait a min here's some pics.. "Oh.. you meant that drone..". Our own Government and news lie to us. Now take away freedom of speech then what.

-I'm hoping It's a temporary thing..
[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='13 December 2011 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1323751129' post='1341589']

Man, I am just surprised.. It's like.. Wait a min we lost a drone in Iran.. Our government says no we didn't lose a drone.. wait a min here's some pics.. "Oh.. you meant that drone..". Our own Government and news lie to us. Now take away freedom of speech then what.

-I'm hoping It's a temporary thing..

Posted 12/13/2011 04:52 AM   
Well you usually have to agree to the websites TOS before you can even post... You are posting on THEIR website. 'They' can do whatever they want.

For example this forums notes:

[b]This board is made available for discussion of NVIDIA products and services.[/b][color=#FFFFFF][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] Excessive postings advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#ffffff"]
[/color][/size][/font]
Well you usually have to agree to the websites TOS before you can even post... You are posting on THEIR website. 'They' can do whatever they want.

This board is made available for discussion of NVIDIA products and services.[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] Excessive postings advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

[/font]

[quote name='-{RaptoR}-' date='13 December 2011 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1323754805' post='1341610']

[b]This board is made available for discussion of NVIDIA products and services.[/b][color=#FFFFFF][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] Excessive postings advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

Only problem with that my friend is that its an unenforceable unilateral agreement, since its entered into under duress and out of necessity. (void ab initio)

Just like nearly every alleged "contract" we enter into these days.

The reason the various "theys" get away with whatever they want is because people are simply unaware of their common law rights. The contract "becomes" valid by CONSENT. even if you consent purely out of ignorance.

Unfortunately pancake I very much doubt this is a temporary phase, more accurately, this is the "end game" of specific families, corporations, financiers and individuals who are all working towards a more "uniform" and controlled society.....at the expense of individual freedom.

Many people doubt this and are quick to pass it off as a conspiracy theory, despite the growing weight of evidence that surrounds them. One need not look particularly hard these days (unlike times past) to find solid verifiable information to confirm this, in fact those who are working towards achieving this end do not even bother to cover their tracks particularly well, their modus operandi seems to be to hide in plain sight, and its a technique that works extraordinarily well as even those left still capable of critical thinking instantly dismiss the notion of a hidden agenda BECAUSE its in plain sight.....and frighteningly, leave it at that.

Others inherently know it to be true but are living in fear of what would become WITHOUT, what they now justify to themselves as necessary evils, and some simply do not see a way out of it at all, and therefore consider even pondering upon it as useless.

And instead, spend their energies trying to step on one and other on their way to the mythical "capstone" of the pyramid without stopping to realize those already at the peak are constantly shifting the goal posts in order that you never get there.

And, that even if you are deluded into thinking you have reached the summit, you discover it is merely the bottom, of yet another pyramid.

As for drones, they are now using them as surveillance devices on US citizens, as well as for crowd control in legal protests.
[quote name='-{RaptoR}-' date='13 December 2011 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1323754805' post='1341610']

This board is made available for discussion of NVIDIA products and services.[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] Excessive postings advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to edit/delete such posts/threads at our discretion.[/font]

[/font]

Only problem with that my friend is that its an unenforceable unilateral agreement, since its entered into under duress and out of necessity. (void ab initio)

Just like nearly every alleged "contract" we enter into these days.

The reason the various "theys" get away with whatever they want is because people are simply unaware of their common law rights. The contract "becomes" valid by CONSENT. even if you consent purely out of ignorance.

Unfortunately pancake I very much doubt this is a temporary phase, more accurately, this is the "end game" of specific families, corporations, financiers and individuals who are all working towards a more "uniform" and controlled society.....at the expense of individual freedom.

Many people doubt this and are quick to pass it off as a conspiracy theory, despite the growing weight of evidence that surrounds them. One need not look particularly hard these days (unlike times past) to find solid verifiable information to confirm this, in fact those who are working towards achieving this end do not even bother to cover their tracks particularly well, their modus operandi seems to be to hide in plain sight, and its a technique that works extraordinarily well as even those left still capable of critical thinking instantly dismiss the notion of a hidden agenda BECAUSE its in plain sight.....and frighteningly, leave it at that.

Others inherently know it to be true but are living in fear of what would become WITHOUT, what they now justify to themselves as necessary evils, and some simply do not see a way out of it at all, and therefore consider even pondering upon it as useless.

And instead, spend their energies trying to step on one and other on their way to the mythical "capstone" of the pyramid without stopping to realize those already at the peak are constantly shifting the goal posts in order that you never get there.

And, that even if you are deluded into thinking you have reached the summit, you discover it is merely the bottom, of yet another pyramid.

As for drones, they are now using them as surveillance devices on US citizens, as well as for crowd control in legal protests.

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 12/13/2011 06:20 AM   

[/size][/font][/color]
[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]
I am just saying it sucks they want to do it.

[/font]

I am just saying it sucks they want to do it.

Posted 12/13/2011 06:20 AM   
Scroll To Top