Rammstein - Mein Land New Single
I know we have a few Stein fans out there, so I thought I would inform those who do not already know of their New Single Mein Land (has a video, search youtube, cant link it, contains b00bies)
I know we have a few Stein fans out there, so I thought I would inform those who do not already know of their New Single Mein Land (has a video, search youtube, cant link it, contains b00bies)

CPU: Core i7 930 @ 4.20ghz 1.3v cooled by Antec Kuhler 920

MOBO: Asus P6X58D Premium

GFX: 2x Asus GTX 560Ti Direct CUII @ 900mhz Core 2200mhz Memory

RAM: Corsair CMG6GX3M3A1600C7 6gb 1600mhz 7-7-7-20 2t

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 850 watt

CASE: Antec 1200

APU: X-fi Titanium Fatality SPEAKERS: Logitech X-530 5.1

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

DISPLAY: Acer H243HX 24" @ 1920x1080 Resolution

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Posted 12/13/2011 04:33 AM   
Bewbs!

And in other news, they're touring the US again. I'll probably be heading to the show in Anaheim 5/17.

Amorphous

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='12 December 2011 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1323750824' post='1341586']
[/quote]
Bewbs!

And in other news, they're touring the US again. I'll probably be heading to the show in Anaheim 5/17.

Amorphous

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='12 December 2011 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1323750824' post='1341586']

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 12/13/2011 07:49 PM   
[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='13 December 2011 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1323805759' post='1341883']
Bewbs!

Amorphous
[/quote]

Lucky man, I have missed them twice in NZ and once in Australia :(

I will probably have to go see them in Deutschland
[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='13 December 2011 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1323805759' post='1341883']

Bewbs!

Amorphous

Lucky man, I have missed them twice in NZ and once in Australia :(

I will probably have to go see them in Deutschland

HDD: 1x OCZ Agility 3 60gb SSD GAMES 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb in RAID 0

KEYBOARD: Logitech G19 MOUSE: Logitech G5 WHEEL Logitech G25 JOYSTICK Logitech G940

Posted 12/14/2011 01:06 AM   
I like the Rammstein sound a lot... but not being speaking the same language kinda takes away a lot.
Flew up to Auckland from Christchurch this year just to see Rammstein at the Big Day Out. Was totally awesome. They so got the order wrong here, Rammstein on 2nd last, then Tool last. I was totally amped after the Rammstein high octane set, and then Tool came out and did their depressing rock thing. I know thats how Tool roll, but they should of been before Rammstein IMO.

Anywho, liking Mein Land. Cool single. Am looking for the Super Deluxe Edition of Made In Germany here, but haven't found it yet....
Flew up to Auckland from Christchurch this year just to see Rammstein at the Big Day Out. Was totally awesome. They so got the order wrong here, Rammstein on 2nd last, then Tool last. I was totally amped after the Rammstein high octane set, and then Tool came out and did their depressing rock thing. I know thats how Tool roll, but they should of been before Rammstein IMO.

Anywho, liking Mein Land. Cool single. Am looking for the Super Deluxe Edition of Made In Germany here, but haven't found it yet....

MY RIG

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4H

i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz
8GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
2x Gigabyte GTX670 OC Windforce Version SLI
Corsair H100 Cooler
Corsair HX1050W
Corsair Force Series 3 120GB (OS)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB (Storage, games etc)
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
Corsair 600T Graphite - White
3x Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW+ In Surround

Posted 12/14/2011 10:28 AM   
[quote name='lv_marv' date='14 December 2011 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1323858521' post='1342129']

[/quote]
[i]
Your the first and only person I have heard say that TOOL was depressing. Maynard's music is just deeper than conventional rock. I saw them three times around the Lateralus/Aenima time period, and the their shows were anything but depressing. At that time they did a lot with Rage Against the Machine(the real one), and Deftones. TOOL performed some of the most elaborate and "true to studio" performances I have seen. I agree though, that they aren't for everyone. If you ever saw a Danny Carey(TOOL) drum solo live...the man is not from this planet. [/i]

-Hooks
[quote name='lv_marv' date='14 December 2011 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1323858521' post='1342129']

Your the first and only person I have heard say that TOOL was depressing. Maynard's music is just deeper than conventional rock. I saw them three times around the Lateralus/Aenima time period, and the their shows were anything but depressing. At that time they did a lot with Rage Against the Machine(the real one), and Deftones. TOOL performed some of the most elaborate and "true to studio" performances I have seen. I agree though, that they aren't for everyone. If you ever saw a Danny Carey(TOOL) drum solo live...the man is not from this planet.

-Hooks

QUOTE (The Professor @ Oct 31 2010, 04:59 AM)

*Jeremy Clarkson face*

So we must hand it over to our tame PC tweaker. Some say he sticky tapes a block of uranium to his dinner before eating it and that he sucks moisture out of ducks. All we know is, he's called Hooks.

"Eye of the Storm" Window Mod Tutorial <> "Inside Crysis 2" <> Top Tier Water-Blocks 2011 <> SSD Unlimited Storage Tutorial

Posted 12/14/2011 12:10 PM   
Not sure what to say there - Sorry that my opinion is different to every other person you have ever spoke about Tool with?

For me Tool is like a heavier version of Coldplay. Slow, melodic, a bit sad and if I was in a real funk listening to it would probably make me want to harm myself.....
Not sure what to say there - Sorry that my opinion is different to every other person you have ever spoke about Tool with?

For me Tool is like a heavier version of Coldplay. Slow, melodic, a bit sad and if I was in a real funk listening to it would probably make me want to harm myself.....

MY RIG

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4H

i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz
8GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
2x Gigabyte GTX670 OC Windforce Version SLI
Corsair H100 Cooler
Corsair HX1050W
Corsair Force Series 3 120GB (OS)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB (Storage, games etc)
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
Corsair 600T Graphite - White
3x Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW+ In Surround

Posted 12/14/2011 08:14 PM   
There is also a single called Vergis Uns Nicht.....it is also a great song!

To Raptor: Try looking at the fact that it is in another language as just another instrument in the band, that way your not focusing on what they are saying, but the overall emotion of the music, you will discover that despite their simplicity they are one of the most emotive bands out there.

As for tool not being depressing, that depends entirely on your perspective, considering Hooks is an incurable optimist I am not at all surprised that he focuses in on the positive aspects of Tools music.

But make no mistake, there are some very dark and depressing themes explored, and there has to be, since they are all Occultists and are obsessed with Symbology, Ritual and Magick, and the Occult itself is based on the interplay of all opposing forces.

Interestingly enough, in Maynards recent documentry about his new found obsession with making Wine (his brand is Caduceus, yet more Occult reference and symbology, great documentry by the way, worth watching) he says himself that the next album Tool produces will be much different to previous albums, in that he has realaized making music in which he attemps to achieve carthasis from all the painfull things (his mothers passing for example) he could keep screaming all he wants, but it would never be the end either for him or his audience, he now believes he can achieve more through making great wine than through that kind of music.

So the creator of said music seems to believe his artistic expressions were born primarily out of pain, and an inherent inability to release and communicate it. (much like all great artists)

I tend to look at life in general as a most beautifull flower........that blossomed on top of a turd.
There is also a single called Vergis Uns Nicht.....it is also a great song!

To Raptor: Try looking at the fact that it is in another language as just another instrument in the band, that way your not focusing on what they are saying, but the overall emotion of the music, you will discover that despite their simplicity they are one of the most emotive bands out there.

As for tool not being depressing, that depends entirely on your perspective, considering Hooks is an incurable optimist I am not at all surprised that he focuses in on the positive aspects of Tools music.

But make no mistake, there are some very dark and depressing themes explored, and there has to be, since they are all Occultists and are obsessed with Symbology, Ritual and Magick, and the Occult itself is based on the interplay of all opposing forces.

Interestingly enough, in Maynards recent documentry about his new found obsession with making Wine (his brand is Caduceus, yet more Occult reference and symbology, great documentry by the way, worth watching) he says himself that the next album Tool produces will be much different to previous albums, in that he has realaized making music in which he attemps to achieve carthasis from all the painfull things (his mothers passing for example) he could keep screaming all he wants, but it would never be the end either for him or his audience, he now believes he can achieve more through making great wine than through that kind of music.

So the creator of said music seems to believe his artistic expressions were born primarily out of pain, and an inherent inability to release and communicate it. (much like all great artists)

I tend to look at life in general as a most beautifull flower........that blossomed on top of a turd.

Posted 12/14/2011 10:39 PM   
[quote name='lv_marv' date='14 December 2011 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1323893663' post='1342329']

[/quote]
[i]
I can understand your perspective. Have you listened to Undertow (personally my favorite TOOL album)? I actually just procured a vinyl copy. I believe part of my attachment to TOOL came from my experiences at the concerts.

I wasn't picking at you about your feelings toward the band. I was just surprised is all. [/i]

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='14 December 2011 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1323902378' post='1342378']
considering Hooks is an incurable optimist I am not at all surprised that he focuses in on the positive aspects of Tools music.
[/quote]
[i]
Touche! /cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cool:' />

I do prefer cynical optimist, believe it or not I really do have views of negativity as well. Usually only toward damage inflicting areas such as politicians. So you and I would probably be equals on that front. [/i]

-Hooks
[quote name='lv_marv' date='14 December 2011 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1323893663' post='1342329']

I can understand your perspective. Have you listened to Undertow (personally my favorite TOOL album)? I actually just procured a vinyl copy. I believe part of my attachment to TOOL came from my experiences at the concerts.

I wasn't picking at you about your feelings toward the band. I was just surprised is all.

[quote name='Saijan Prince.' date='14 December 2011 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1323902378' post='1342378']

considering Hooks is an incurable optimist I am not at all surprised that he focuses in on the positive aspects of Tools music.

I do prefer cynical optimist, believe it or not I really do have views of negativity as well. Usually only toward damage inflicting areas such as politicians. So you and I would probably be equals on that front.

-Hooks

QUOTE (The Professor @ Oct 31 2010, 04:59 AM)

*Jeremy Clarkson face*

So we must hand it over to our tame PC tweaker. Some say he sticky tapes a block of uranium to his dinner before eating it and that he sucks moisture out of ducks. All we know is, he's called Hooks.

"Eye of the Storm" Window Mod Tutorial <> "Inside Crysis 2" <> Top Tier Water-Blocks 2011 <> SSD Unlimited Storage Tutorial

Posted 12/14/2011 11:03 PM   
[quote name='Righthooks' date='14 December 2011 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1323903825' post='1342388']
[i]

I wasn't picking at you about your feelings toward the band. I was just surprised is all. [/i]

[i]

I do prefer cynical optimist, believe it or not I really do have views of negativity as well. Usually only toward damage inflicting areas such as politicians. So you and I would probably be equals on that front. [/i]

-Hooks
[/quote]

Haha, believe it or not I also harbor feelings of positivity.....such is the nature of dualistic existance, we cannot help but osscillate between polaritys, just as all matter is governed by its vibrational resonance, so are we governed by positive and negative energy.

and I do believe we are all equals, no matter what :)
[quote name='Righthooks' date='14 December 2011 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1323903825' post='1342388']

I wasn't picking at you about your feelings toward the band. I was just surprised is all.

I do prefer cynical optimist, believe it or not I really do have views of negativity as well. Usually only toward damage inflicting areas such as politicians. So you and I would probably be equals on that front.

-Hooks

Haha, believe it or not I also harbor feelings of positivity.....such is the nature of dualistic existance, we cannot help but osscillate between polaritys, just as all matter is governed by its vibrational resonance, so are we governed by positive and negative energy.

and I do believe we are all equals, no matter what :)

Posted 12/14/2011 11:15 PM   
Scroll To Top