issue 9600gt
have the latest updates fot the graphic card but he time to time show me nottification that driver stopped responding and sucesfully recovered.thats hapening in desktop not in games.now i load windows and he show me wertical lines and shows me blue screen.i tried everything and nothing helped.how to fix this?
have the latest updates fot the graphic card but he time to time show me nottification that driver stopped responding and sucesfully recovered.thats hapening in desktop not in games.now i load windows and he show me wertical lines and shows me blue screen.i tried everything and nothing helped.how to fix this?

Posted 12/08/2011 03:20 PM   
From the small amount of information you've given, it sounds like you might have a bad video card. Can you try the video card in a different computer (perhaps a friend's)?

What driver versions have you tried?
From the small amount of information you've given, it sounds like you might have a bad video card. Can you try the video card in a different computer (perhaps a friend's)?

What driver versions have you tried?

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 12/08/2011 09:28 PM   
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-285.62-whql-driver.html

that driver i downoaded and installed,also i tried older drivers and same thing.can be cause adapter on card for older monitors?adapter is new.also now when i turn on pc and loads screen than goes normally fey minutes and shows vertical lines and freezes and shows blue screen.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-285.62-whql-driver.html

that driver i downoaded and installed,also i tried older drivers and same thing.can be cause adapter on card for older monitors?adapter is new.also now when i turn on pc and loads screen than goes normally fey minutes and shows vertical lines and freezes and shows blue screen.

Posted 12/09/2011 11:58 PM   
Scroll To Top