ion 3...any plans
gt520m based gpu...maybe?
gt520m based gpu...maybe?

Posted 12/06/2011 04:36 AM   
I very much doubt it as the current ION 2 is based on the old 210 core and Nvidia has little to no interest in the ION - more likely to be dropped and replaced by something else most probably the Tegra.

Dar.
I very much doubt it as the current ION 2 is based on the old 210 core and Nvidia has little to no interest in the ION - more likely to be dropped and replaced by something else most probably the Tegra.

Dar.

Posted 12/08/2011 12:17 AM   
I found an interesting topic, [url="http://www.ionnetbook.com/ion-3-netbook.php"]ION 3[/url]! Hope this satisfies your curiousness! :P
I found an interesting topic, ION 3! Hope this satisfies your curiousness! :P
The curent Ion is a GT218 so it could be something like a GT518. Really wish Nvidia would spill some beens and let us know if there is another ION coming out. I know I would love to upgrade mine to a more powerful Atom/Ion platform. Currently using a Asus ATION5-T with Hyper X Ram in a Apevia mITX case. Playing Warhammer Online / AoC / Rift with no problems but only getting FPS in the 20s. All are totally playable but sure would like to turn up the Graphics and get the same FPS. :-)
The curent Ion is a GT218 so it could be something like a GT518. Really wish Nvidia would spill some beens and let us know if there is another ION coming out. I know I would love to upgrade mine to a more powerful Atom/Ion platform. Currently using a Asus ATION5-T with Hyper X Ram in a Apevia mITX case. Playing Warhammer Online / AoC / Rift with no problems but only getting FPS in the 20s. All are totally playable but sure would like to turn up the Graphics and get the same FPS. :-)

Posted 02/19/2012 09:23 AM   
Scroll To Top