Graphics Card not found...? Problems with graphics card...
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to repost this thread, but i hope that more people will look at it here and give answers... :)

I'm entirely new to this forum, and have a problem as you might know :P

Last Friday, I deleted my NVIDIA Control Panel and the drivers for my GeForce GT 325m (yes, its a laptop), 1GB. Then I tried to install the newest drivers from the NVIDIA Homepage (I am totally sure I downloaded the RIGHT drivers!) and tried to install them. But then, the installation wizard told me while it was "Checking system compatibility", that "This driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". Well, i know that it is inside my laptop...
The GT 325m is NOT listed in the device manager, just the Integrated Intel graphics (by the way i have NVIDIA-Optimus-Technology, thats why i post it here).

Well i tried to install the oldest working drivers for my graphics card, same outcome as above. Same with the Optimus-drivers. Then i tried to unistall the Intel graphics drivers and then reinstall, just for fun. Did not make any difference...^^

If you're interested in my specs, here they are...

Laptop: ASUS N61JV
Processor: Intel Core i5 430m
Graphics: GeForce GT 325m 1GB VRAM
Chipset: Intel HM55 Express
Memory: 4GB RAM
For more: http://www.asus.com/...#specifications

I'd be really pleased to hear your hopefully working solutions :)
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to repost this thread, but i hope that more people will look at it here and give answers... :)

I'm entirely new to this forum, and have a problem as you might know :P

Last Friday, I deleted my NVIDIA Control Panel and the drivers for my GeForce GT 325m (yes, its a laptop), 1GB. Then I tried to install the newest drivers from the NVIDIA Homepage (I am totally sure I downloaded the RIGHT drivers!) and tried to install them. But then, the installation wizard told me while it was "Checking system compatibility", that "This driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". Well, i know that it is inside my laptop...

The GT 325m is NOT listed in the device manager, just the Integrated Intel graphics (by the way i have NVIDIA-Optimus-Technology, thats why i post it here).

Well i tried to install the oldest working drivers for my graphics card, same outcome as above. Same with the Optimus-drivers. Then i tried to unistall the Intel graphics drivers and then reinstall, just for fun. Did not make any difference...^^

If you're interested in my specs, here they are...

For more: http://www.asus.com/...#specifications

I'd be really pleased to hear your hopefully working solutions :)

Specs:

For more: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Multimedia_Entertainment/N61Jv/#specifications

Anyone who finds grammar mistakes can keep them.

Posted 11/29/2011 08:18 PM   
Scroll To Top