NVRaid Rebuild Problem Media-Shield
Hello I have an older MSI Board (4-5 Years) mit NVRaid which is degraded (not the first time wouldn't use it again)
This Time MediaShield can't rebuild it on several trys allways stops at 5,6 % and don't continue.
Now I wan't to try to rebuild it with the NVRaid Bios (F11)
The Manual doesn't describe the procedure.
I'm unshure if I have to press the R on the drive to rebuild to (the second) or the one to rebuild from (the first)
Since the array was gegraded some time I think the most actual data should be on the first (channel 0) drive...

Who has experience and an Idea why Media-Shield allways stops at 5,6% Rebuild...
Hello I have an older MSI Board (4-5 Years) mit NVRaid which is degraded (not the first time wouldn't use it again)

This Time MediaShield can't rebuild it on several trys allways stops at 5,6 % and don't continue.

Now I wan't to try to rebuild it with the NVRaid Bios (F11)

The Manual doesn't describe the procedure.

I'm unshure if I have to press the R on the drive to rebuild to (the second) or the one to rebuild from (the first)

Since the array was gegraded some time I think the most actual data should be on the first (channel 0) drive...

Who has experience and an Idea why Media-Shield allways stops at 5,6% Rebuild...

Posted 11/17/2011 01:47 AM   
Scroll To Top