L.A. Noire strange prolem
Hello everybody!!! In this week i bought L.A. Noire Complete edition for pc. After I've installed it, i launch the game but after a bit the game crash...... I turn off my Geforce gt540m and I turn on the graphics integrated (intel) and the game work but go shots. WHY?????? WHY!!!!!! I've have a ge force GT540m of 2 gigabyte. What's the broblem? Please answer me!! I'm desperate!!! :-(
Hello everybody!!! In this week i bought L.A. Noire Complete edition for pc. After I've installed it, i launch the game but after a bit the game crash...... I turn off my Geforce gt540m and I turn on the graphics integrated (intel) and the game work but go shots. WHY?????? WHY!!!!!! I've have a ge force GT540m of 2 gigabyte. What's the broblem? Please answer me!! I'm desperate!!! :-(

Posted 11/13/2011 05:14 PM   
[quote name='barbaration' date='13 November 2011 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1321204476' post='1325728']
[/quote]

First off try upgrading your nvidia graphics drivers.
If it don't fix the crashes, check your gpu temperatures, maybe the 540m is overheating if it is, try to clean the notebook or add some coolers...
[quote name='barbaration' date='13 November 2011 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1321204476' post='1325728']

First off try upgrading your nvidia graphics drivers.

If it don't fix the crashes, check your gpu temperatures, maybe the 540m is overheating if it is, try to clean the notebook or add some coolers...

|Asus P8Z68-V|GeForce GTX 680|i7 2600k|Antec Kuhler 620|8GB Corsair Vegeance 1600|Corsair GS700|Haf 922|Benq XL2410T|

Posted 12/21/2011 05:30 PM   
Scroll To Top