DirectX error "Device Hung" 285.62 drivers BF3 :S Latest in a series of problems
I just followed DJNOOB's very comprehensive guide to removing and updating your drivers to the letter;
as far as i know i now have 285.62 perfectly installed on my PC playing BF3.. got just over 90 seconds in and:

"DirectX Error

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Device hung due to badly formed commands... GPU: "Nvidia GeForce GTS 450", DriverL 28562"

previously I had the TDR - "driver kernel 28x.xx has stopped working and recovered.." message whenever i tried to play, though i don't think i'd properly done a clean up of all my old drivers, so i followed DNoob's guide from this forum and now i have a new and exiting error.

I attached my nvidia system info and DxDiag incase someone can tell something i've done wrong or what the problem is
I just followed DJNOOB's very comprehensive guide to removing and updating your drivers to the letter;

as far as i know i now have 285.62 perfectly installed on my PC playing BF3.. got just over 90 seconds in and:

"DirectX Error

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Device hung due to badly formed commands... GPU: "Nvidia GeForce GTS 450", DriverL 28562"

previously I had the TDR - "driver kernel 28x.xx has stopped working and recovered.." message whenever i tried to play, though i don't think i'd properly done a clean up of all my old drivers, so i followed DNoob's guide from this forum and now i have a new and exiting error.

I attached my nvidia system info and DxDiag incase someone can tell something i've done wrong or what the problem is

Posted 11/01/2011 03:13 PM   
Scroll To Top