GeForce 8500 GT/ 285.62 Update Sound Problems After Update
My update installed OK, but right after I updated I started having trouble with my audio. Standard Audio is ok but AC3 and Digital audio has been affected. Its cuts out constantly. I have tried updating my Realtek driver, and reinstalled all my codecs. Tried different setting and used 2 different players and its system wide. I use a digital optical cable for my sound. Im not sure how to roll back my driver to see if that fixes anything, either, if thats what I should do. Anyone else know a fix or what to do, while I wait Nvidias response.
My update installed OK, but right after I updated I started having trouble with my audio. Standard Audio is ok but AC3 and Digital audio has been affected. Its cuts out constantly. I have tried updating my Realtek driver, and reinstalled all my codecs. Tried different setting and used 2 different players and its system wide. I use a digital optical cable for my sound. Im not sure how to roll back my driver to see if that fixes anything, either, if thats what I should do. Anyone else know a fix or what to do, while I wait Nvidias response.

Posted 10/30/2011 03:48 AM   
Scroll To Top