Problem: Green Screen Youtube (Flash) After viewing Video in Youtube Nvidia Kernel Mode Driver crash
Hi all,

This is my first post so i hope i dont forget anything...

[b]System:[/b]
Nvidia GTX 560
Core i5 2600k
8GB ram
Win 7 64bit
nvidia driver version: 285 and 280 tested
Flash Version: 11,0,1,152

[b]Problem:[/b]
the Displaydriver from Nvidia crashes very much (2/3 Videos from Google) also Websites that use Flash or games that flash. also i have the same problem on shockwave sites (i can say... all video streaming sites!!!)
What exactly happens is
1. Computer freeze completly for 5 seconds
2. Screen takes Black for 5 seconds
3. the windows blob at the right bottom side comes up, and tells me nvidia kernel mode driver crashed
4. screen is back, all streaming videos have a green screen but sound is working.

[b]
What i have tryed:[/b]
1. Re-Install Windows 7 (didnt helped me)
2. Installed the Beta Driver 285.26 (didnt helped me)
3. Installed the Beta Driver in Custom Mode and deselect everything without the main graphic driver (didnt helped me)
4. deleted AV, flash, schockwave and reinstalled everything (didnt helped me)
5. Searched for a logfile from the nvidia driver, but nvidia didnt log anything (crazy !?!)
6. Installed a GPU Monitoring Tool for the temprature (only 42C)

[b]Temporary Solution:[/b]
1. Right click on a Flash Video
2. Go to settings
3. dissable Hardware Accleration
4. THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION, BECAUSE I WANT TO USE MY GPU, OTHERWISE I CAN BUY ANOTHER GRAPHICCARD

[b]My Test Enviroment:[/b]
i have made a test page for my problem.... www.jans.li
if i start the 3 Videos (after 50s), the nvidia kernel driver crashes....
Please please please Nvidia, help me to solve this realy ugly problem, otherwise i must buy a ati card (what i dont want to do)

[b]Internet and Forum Search:[/b]
I found about 20 Forum topics to my problem, but nothing from all that forums helped.... some forum entrys from 2011 (January) are still contacting nvidia and they say nvidia dont want to fix the problem.... thats just crazy to read, so i decided to try it by my self.

You can ask me for remote accessing my machine.... thats no problem
You can ask me to install software and make logs... or start debugging the nvidia kernel driver

Thanks in advance snapo
Hi all,

This is my first post so i hope i dont forget anything...

System:

Nvidia GTX 560

Core i5 2600k

8GB ram

Win 7 64bit

nvidia driver version: 285 and 280 tested

Flash Version: 11,0,1,152

Problem:

the Displaydriver from Nvidia crashes very much (2/3 Videos from Google) also Websites that use Flash or games that flash. also i have the same problem on shockwave sites (i can say... all video streaming sites!!!)

What exactly happens is

1. Computer freeze completly for 5 seconds

2. Screen takes Black for 5 seconds

3. the windows blob at the right bottom side comes up, and tells me nvidia kernel mode driver crashed

4. screen is back, all streaming videos have a green screen but sound is working.

What i have tryed:

1. Re-Install Windows 7 (didnt helped me)

2. Installed the Beta Driver 285.26 (didnt helped me)

3. Installed the Beta Driver in Custom Mode and deselect everything without the main graphic driver (didnt helped me)

4. deleted AV, flash, schockwave and reinstalled everything (didnt helped me)

5. Searched for a logfile from the nvidia driver, but nvidia didnt log anything (crazy !?!)

6. Installed a GPU Monitoring Tool for the temprature (only 42C)

Temporary Solution:

1. Right click on a Flash Video

2. Go to settings

3. dissable Hardware Accleration

4. THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION, BECAUSE I WANT TO USE MY GPU, OTHERWISE I CAN BUY ANOTHER GRAPHICCARD

My Test Enviroment:

i have made a test page for my problem.... www.jans.li

if i start the 3 Videos (after 50s), the nvidia kernel driver crashes....

Please please please Nvidia, help me to solve this realy ugly problem, otherwise i must buy a ati card (what i dont want to do)

Internet and Forum Search:

I found about 20 Forum topics to my problem, but nothing from all that forums helped.... some forum entrys from 2011 (January) are still contacting nvidia and they say nvidia dont want to fix the problem.... thats just crazy to read, so i decided to try it by my self.

You can ask me for remote accessing my machine.... thats no problem

You can ask me to install software and make logs... or start debugging the nvidia kernel driver

Thanks in advance snapo

Posted 10/18/2011 09:43 PM   
I'm also having the same issues on a 560 TI, started after I messed with my convergence.
I'm also having the same issues on a 560 TI, started after I messed with my convergence.

Posted 11/20/2011 01:09 AM   
I am having the same problem with GTX 560 TI. Is it solved now?
I have 2 videos showing my problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYu-8iWKSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXfau376n2M
I am having the same problem with GTX 560 TI. Is it solved now?

I have 2 videos showing my problems.

/>

Posted 05/09/2012 08:42 PM   
Scroll To Top