Does 3d vision live work with Vista?
Although the systme requirements page on the 3dvisionlive page says Vista is supported, as well as windows 7, when I try to view anything in 3dvision live I get the compatibilty box (which isnt green) saying 'This feature is available on Windows 7 and above'.
All my other 3d stuff works fine, games, google earth, picture/movie viewer..etc...

Thanks for any help in getting this working with Vista.
Although the systme requirements page on the 3dvisionlive page says Vista is supported, as well as windows 7, when I try to view anything in 3dvision live I get the compatibilty box (which isnt green) saying 'This feature is available on Windows 7 and above'.

All my other 3d stuff works fine, games, google earth, picture/movie viewer..etc...

Thanks for any help in getting this working with Vista.

Posted 10/12/2011 03:34 PM   
Well, all the features on 3DVisionLive works on Vista, except [b]YouTube 3D[/b]! Please check whether the browser and other plugins are up to date!
Well, all the features on 3DVisionLive works on Vista, except YouTube 3D! Please check whether the browser and other plugins are up to date!
Errr, could you please give us a link to one of these "anythings"?
Errr, could you please give us a link to one of these "anythings"?

Posted 10/12/2011 11:45 PM   
You need a 3d Acceleration Hardware for the 3d Vision other wise 3d Vision is impossible.
You need a 3d Acceleration Hardware for the 3d Vision other wise 3d Vision is impossible.

Posted 10/26/2011 09:31 AM   
When can we get Youtube 3D support for Vista please?
When can we get Youtube 3D support for Vista please?

Posted 10/31/2011 08:18 PM   
?? Vista should work fine.
?? Vista should work fine.

Posted 11/01/2011 02:05 AM   
Nope, everything works on Vista except Youtube 3D, as mentioned by Limpetz above.

So unless they added support with the last driver release (which AFAIK they have not) we are still waiting on confirmation as to whether they have plans to include Vista support or not.
Nope, everything works on Vista except Youtube 3D, as mentioned by Limpetz above.

So unless they added support with the last driver release (which AFAIK they have not) we are still waiting on confirmation as to whether they have plans to include Vista support or not.

Posted 11/01/2011 07:03 PM   
Scroll To Top