Cant Use PhysX Geforce 8600GT
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

My GPU I'm using is a Geforce 8600GT. In the Nvidia Control Panel, 3D Settings, Set PhysX Configuration.

I have set it to use Geforce 8600GT, also I have activiated the Show PhysX Visual Indicator. When I run a game which uses PhysX (Railworks 3) the visual indicator says it is currently using the CPU instead of the GPU.

Also on the diagram of the Nvidia Control Panel it shows that the display arrow is pointing only to the VGA port and not the DVI port, is this because PhysX can only be use on the VGA port only.

I hope I have explained this properly and ill be grateful for any help
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

My GPU I'm using is a Geforce 8600GT. In the Nvidia Control Panel, 3D Settings, Set PhysX Configuration.

I have set it to use Geforce 8600GT, also I have activiated the Show PhysX Visual Indicator. When I run a game which uses PhysX (Railworks 3) the visual indicator says it is currently using the CPU instead of the GPU.

Also on the diagram of the Nvidia Control Panel it shows that the display arrow is pointing only to the VGA port and not the DVI port, is this because PhysX can only be use on the VGA port only.

I hope I have explained this properly and ill be grateful for any help

Posted 10/12/2011 12:34 PM   
[url="http://physxinfo.com/index.php?p=gam&f=gpu#"]HERE[/url] is the list of all the games that support PhysX GPU acceleration
HERE is the list of all the games that support PhysX GPU acceleration

Posted 11/05/2011 03:23 AM   
Scroll To Top