GTX 550ti Compatability Compatibility
Hi,

I currently use a ATI Radeon 4500 and I seriously need to upgrade for BF3 and MW3. I have decided to choose the 550ti as it is quite good for budget.
The ATI Graphics card I use is a simple one which just slots in and then you screw it in place. I am not sure how to install the 550ti. Does it require additional cables and components or can I just slot it in and screw it? Also, will a anti static wrist strap be an adequate way to ground myself when I install it?

My PC specs
vostro 430
i7 860 2.80 GHz
8gb ram ddr3
windows 7 64 bit
motherboard - Dell 054KM3

Will upgrading to this graphics card require me to improve my power supply and if so, how?

Thanks in advance :)

Ches
Hi,

I currently use a ATI Radeon 4500 and I seriously need to upgrade for BF3 and MW3. I have decided to choose the 550ti as it is quite good for budget.

The ATI Graphics card I use is a simple one which just slots in and then you screw it in place. I am not sure how to install the 550ti. Does it require additional cables and components or can I just slot it in and screw it? Also, will a anti static wrist strap be an adequate way to ground myself when I install it?

My PC specs

vostro 430

i7 860 2.80 GHz

8gb ram ddr3

windows 7 64 bit

motherboard - Dell 054KM3

Will upgrading to this graphics card require me to improve my power supply and if so, how?

Thanks in advance :)

Ches

Posted 10/01/2011 11:59 PM   
Hi,

What is your screen size and is it HD?

Miguel
Hi,

What is your screen size and is it HD?

Miguel

Posted 10/02/2011 07:36 PM   
Scroll To Top