GTX 560 Ti - Whats the max temp i should have?
Hey im just wondering what is the hottest my graphics card should get? before yesterday the highest it has got is around about 75C, but then last night i was playing BF3 beta with everything on ultra and it ran fine but got to 82C which was quite alarming for me. So is this temperature ok or if it getes too high then do i need to quit the game? and im not sure what i can do to cool the card down because i already have 3 case fans also my CPU got to 58C which worried me also, is this too hot?
Hey im just wondering what is the hottest my graphics card should get? before yesterday the highest it has got is around about 75C, but then last night i was playing BF3 beta with everything on ultra and it ran fine but got to 82C which was quite alarming for me. So is this temperature ok or if it getes too high then do i need to quit the game? and im not sure what i can do to cool the card down because i already have 3 case fans also my CPU got to 58C which worried me also, is this too hot?

CPU: Intel Core i7 960 @ 3.20ghz

MOBO: Asus P6X58D-E

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680

RAM: 12GB

HDD: 1TB

DISPLAY: AOC 22" 1920x1080

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7

Posted 09/30/2011 04:43 PM   
NOOOOO its Ice cold XD Max temp for 560 is 97. They say to keep it below 85 tough, not sure if that has any real influence or not.

Try amping the fan speed. Use MSI Afterburner and put on Max and see if helps. If not, just leave it its good that way
NOOOOO its Ice cold XD Max temp for 560 is 97. They say to keep it below 85 tough, not sure if that has any real influence or not.

Try amping the fan speed. Use MSI Afterburner and put on Max and see if helps. If not, just leave it its good that way

Upgraded Acer Aspire M5711

CPU: Q9550 @ 2.8 GHz PSU: OCZ StealthXStream II 600W

RAM: 6GB Corsair DDR2 @ 800 MHz Mobo: nVidia nForce 720i

Case: Stock :P GFX: Inno3d GTX 560 @ 810/1620/2004

LG Flatron M227WDP 22" Full HD Monitor

Razer Imperator Battlefield 3 Edition

***Currently playing: Battlefield 3 ; Skyrim***

Posted 09/30/2011 06:18 PM   
As viKz suggested set up a custom fan profile for gaming with msi afterburner or evga precision.

I prefer to keep my card's as cool as possible for gaming,it seem's to extend the life of the card and it sure does'nt hurt the surrounding component's either.
As viKz suggested set up a custom fan profile for gaming with msi afterburner or evga precision.

I prefer to keep my card's as cool as possible for gaming,it seem's to extend the life of the card and it sure does'nt hurt the surrounding component's either.

Posted 09/30/2011 06:46 PM   
Scroll To Top