550 TI Problem
Well i will start with my Rig setup:

Motherboard: Asus P9H67
Processor: Intel Core i-7 2600 CPU @3.40 GHZ (8 CPUS)
Memory: 4GB Ram DDR3

Card: Obviously Geforce GTX 550 TI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right well the problem is, i got my PC setup by my local firm, i paid them and they built it for me. When i got the PC it was running fine no problems what so ever. Then all of a sudden the games have all become slow and choppy like its running slow.

I have reformatted today and installed my Graphic drivers. Still have the same problem.

When i reformatted, I installed all my other drivers LAN driver etc then installed my GFX card last, i run it off CD then went to the site to get latest version of my driver.

(Sorry i'm not the best at computer hence why im here getting expert help)

I was wondering if anybody could help me, my card could run alot of games at full graphics like CSS, mount and blade warband etc now its struggling.
Well i will start with my Rig setup:

Motherboard: Asus P9H67

Processor: Intel Core i-7 2600 CPU @3.40 GHZ (8 CPUS)

Memory: 4GB Ram DDR3

Card: Obviously Geforce GTX 550 TI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right well the problem is, i got my PC setup by my local firm, i paid them and they built it for me. When i got the PC it was running fine no problems what so ever. Then all of a sudden the games have all become slow and choppy like its running slow.

I have reformatted today and installed my Graphic drivers. Still have the same problem.

When i reformatted, I installed all my other drivers LAN driver etc then installed my GFX card last, i run it off CD then went to the site to get latest version of my driver.

(Sorry i'm not the best at computer hence why im here getting expert help)

I was wondering if anybody could help me, my card could run alot of games at full graphics like CSS, mount and blade warband etc now its struggling.

Posted 09/26/2011 02:18 PM   
Scroll To Top