Pictures not appearing 3D Vision Live
3D Vision Live Photos aren't uploading correctly today. I tried to upload a couple last night and again just now. Everything appears to be working properly and there's a quick message saying it is queued for processing but the image never shows up.
3D Vision Live Photos aren't uploading correctly today. I tried to upload a couple last night and again just now. Everything appears to be working properly and there's a quick message saying it is queued for processing but the image never shows up.

Posted 09/14/2011 05:55 PM   
Hey Zloth, i have had that issue also. Sat on the page waiting for what seemed like forever before saying screw it and left the site on my own. I go back out and my pics are not in the recent uploads but they do...most times, appear in my personal gallary. Several moments later they will appear in the recent uploads, sometimes messed up, some times not at all.

IDK, i will just try again later. Sucks as i little time to use that site and its nice to not waste what little time i have with that nonsense.

Sadly my screen has died, i have lost my recipit and threw out the box long ago so i am on my own for the repair. I miss you guys over there and still visit...not the same though. I have been tweeking the settings of this pos monitor i have to make it look absolutly awfull, hoping the wify has enough and asks that i replace this old pos screen......so far its not working. I will wait for that happy day to happen or i get a call from the repair shop to pick up my sammy 2233rz
Hey Zloth, i have had that issue also. Sat on the page waiting for what seemed like forever before saying screw it and left the site on my own. I go back out and my pics are not in the recent uploads but they do...most times, appear in my personal gallary. Several moments later they will appear in the recent uploads, sometimes messed up, some times not at all.

IDK, i will just try again later. Sucks as i little time to use that site and its nice to not waste what little time i have with that nonsense.

Sadly my screen has died, i have lost my recipit and threw out the box long ago so i am on my own for the repair. I miss you guys over there and still visit...not the same though. I have been tweeking the settings of this pos monitor i have to make it look absolutly awfull, hoping the wify has enough and asks that i replace this old pos screen......so far its not working. I will wait for that happy day to happen or i get a call from the repair shop to pick up my sammy 2233rz
Posted 09/14/2011 06:08 PM   
I just tried again. When I upload a JPS I get a placeholder in my album saying 'image processing' but, after a minute or two, it vanishes. I tried uploading to an older album and the same thing happend. I uploaded a different JPS and the same thing happened. I uploaded a PNS file and that [b]did [/b]work.

Looks like it's only the JPS format that's choking.

Poor Cravenmind! Well, I hope you get an extra cool, new-fangled, "ghostbusters" monitor to replace your old one!
I just tried again. When I upload a JPS I get a placeholder in my album saying 'image processing' but, after a minute or two, it vanishes. I tried uploading to an older album and the same thing happend. I uploaded a different JPS and the same thing happened. I uploaded a PNS file and that did work.

Poor Cravenmind! Well, I hope you get an extra cool, new-fangled, "ghostbusters" monitor to replace your old one!

Posted 09/16/2011 12:25 AM   
[quote name='Zloth' date='15 September 2011 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1316132710' post='1293544']
I just tried again. When I upload a JPS I get a placeholder in my album saying 'image processing' but, after a minute or two, it vanishes. I tried uploading to an older album and the same thing happend. I uploaded a different JPS and the same thing happened. I uploaded a PNS file and that [b]did [/b]work.

[/quote]

This is unexpected.... we are investigating!

Patrick
[quote name='Zloth' date='15 September 2011 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1316132710' post='1293544']

I just tried again. When I upload a JPS I get a placeholder in my album saying 'image processing' but, after a minute or two, it vanishes. I tried uploading to an older album and the same thing happend. I uploaded a different JPS and the same thing happened. I uploaded a PNS file and that did work.

This is unexpected.... we are investigating!

Patrick

Posted 09/21/2011 07:22 AM   
Something has changed. Now the pictures seem to just sit in the processing queue forever.
Something has changed. Now the pictures seem to just sit in the processing queue forever.

Posted 09/24/2011 04:16 PM   
.JPS photo uploads should be fixed now. Please confirm!
.JPS photo uploads should be fixed now. Please confirm!

Posted 09/28/2011 02:18 PM   
Well, it looks like upload is working but now I'm having a horrible time getting the 3D to work using 280.26 drivers (one video card, one monitor). If I click the 3D mode buttons a few times and/or switch to the larger picture view it will eventually kick in but then, as soon as I touch the mouse, it jumps back out of 3D again!

(I also managed to move images to the wrong folders TWICE because I happened to pass my mouse over the 'move to' label in my gallery view. That instantly brings up a mmenu right over the picture I'm about to click to view. Then I have to go hunting through my galleries to try and figure out what gallery got my wayward picture.)

The site is really very frustrating right now.
Well, it looks like upload is working but now I'm having a horrible time getting the 3D to work using 280.26 drivers (one video card, one monitor). If I click the 3D mode buttons a few times and/or switch to the larger picture view it will eventually kick in but then, as soon as I touch the mouse, it jumps back out of 3D again!

(I also managed to move images to the wrong folders TWICE because I happened to pass my mouse over the 'move to' label in my gallery view. That instantly brings up a mmenu right over the picture I'm about to click to view. Then I have to go hunting through my galleries to try and figure out what gallery got my wayward picture.)

The site is really very frustrating right now.

Posted 09/30/2011 12:58 AM   
Well, I don't know what was happening before but the web site is working great for me again. (Mmm [url=http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/Zloth/image/4e851180378501443b060000/]popout[/url]) Maybe I just needed a reboot?
Well, I don't know what was happening before but the web site is working great for me again. (Mmm popout) Maybe I just needed a reboot?

Posted 10/01/2011 01:43 PM   
Scroll To Top