Can I switch from Portrait to Landscape mode more quickly? For example, change screen orientation vi
I switch between portrait and landscape mode via the NVIDIA Control Panel using the steps below. Is there a way to create a hotkey sequence, script, or some other shortcut method to perform this rotation? I have read about hotkey creation within "AMD VISION Engine Control Center" and hope that I can discover a quick way to get NVIDIA Control Panel / Windows 7 to rotate between portrait and landscape screen orientations. Thank you!

Windows Control Panel
display
screen resolution
advanced settings
GeForce 7600 GS tab
Start the NVIDIA Control Panel button
Display - Rotate display
Choose the orientation (via radio button) using either Landscape or Portrait
I switch between portrait and landscape mode via the NVIDIA Control Panel using the steps below. Is there a way to create a hotkey sequence, script, or some other shortcut method to perform this rotation? I have read about hotkey creation within "AMD VISION Engine Control Center" and hope that I can discover a quick way to get NVIDIA Control Panel / Windows 7 to rotate between portrait and landscape screen orientations. Thank you!

Windows Control Panel

display

screen resolution

advanced settings

GeForce 7600 GS tab

Start the NVIDIA Control Panel button

Display - Rotate display

Choose the orientation (via radio button) using either Landscape or Portrait

I have a Geforce 7600 GS on an ASUS P5B-E motherboard with a Windows 7 Home Premium x64 system.

Posted 09/14/2011 05:15 AM   
Scroll To Top