how can i tell if my video card is dead
my video card drivers(geforce 8600m gs) started to fail me for some time so i decided a full format and a OS upgrade to windows 7 32x from windows vista on my laptop (asus f3sv)

hoping that the format might help me but i have still have problems , less problem but i cant use the video card yet it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" so can it be that the video card is dead or something?or is just that i have to get the right driver, asus don't support the windows 7 driver for that video card directly on the support site but the ones i get from this site show that code 43 error

vista version of the drivers download from asus support site says "this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware" it is odd since the windows 7 versions install but trows the error mentioned above

-thanks
my video card drivers(geforce 8600m gs) started to fail me for some time so i decided a full format and a OS upgrade to windows 7 32x from windows vista on my laptop (asus f3sv)

hoping that the format might help me but i have still have problems , less problem but i cant use the video card yet it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" so can it be that the video card is dead or something?or is just that i have to get the right driver, asus don't support the windows 7 driver for that video card directly on the support site but the ones i get from this site show that code 43 error

vista version of the drivers download from asus support site says "this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware" it is odd since the windows 7 versions install but trows the error mentioned above

-thanks

Posted 09/09/2011 10:45 PM   
bump
bump

Posted 09/10/2011 10:15 PM   
Scroll To Top