GT 525M 3D game issue!
Hi

I have just purchased a Dell XPS 15 laptop with a Nvidia 525M graphics card. I have tried running Football Manager 2011 and get a error when loading the 3D Match engine. It does not load at all and crashes out. Can you tell me what settings I need to change for the game or card? I have checked the settings by right clicking on the logo and 'run with graphics proccessor'. It currently lists Nvidia high perfomance card as default but I wonder if it is using the Intel card instead. Can you please help? Very Disappionting as I purchased the laptop for playing simple games like this!
Thanks
Simon
Hi

I have just purchased a Dell XPS 15 laptop with a Nvidia 525M graphics card. I have tried running Football Manager 2011 and get a error when loading the 3D Match engine. It does not load at all and crashes out. Can you tell me what settings I need to change for the game or card? I have checked the settings by right clicking on the logo and 'run with graphics proccessor'. It currently lists Nvidia high perfomance card as default but I wonder if it is using the Intel card instead. Can you please help? Very Disappionting as I purchased the laptop for playing simple games like this!

Thanks

Simon

Posted 09/03/2011 09:59 AM   
Scroll To Top