Override Nvidia HDMI Audio Output Formats
Hi,

I have an Nvidia Ion (revo 3610) connected to my AVR (Pioneer VSX-921-k) which supports all modern HD and legacy audio formats. However, when i connect my Ion to this AVR it reports back that it only supports Dolby Digital?

It shows supported formats of 44.1/48/96/192 and nothing inbetween?

IT shows no support for DTS or other supported formats?

Is there anyway i can either have the Nvidia Audio window display the correct info or override this manually?

I have tried creating a .inf using moninfo and forcing that as a driver for my "display" however it sees to have made no diference even though the file installation worked correctly and contained the correct information for the AVR.

Any ideas are appreciated/

Thanks in advance,

Paddy

Windows 7
NVIDIA ion (revo 3610)
NVIDIA drivers 280.26
Hi,

I have an Nvidia Ion (revo 3610) connected to my AVR (Pioneer VSX-921-k) which supports all modern HD and legacy audio formats. However, when i connect my Ion to this AVR it reports back that it only supports Dolby Digital?

It shows supported formats of 44.1/48/96/192 and nothing inbetween?

IT shows no support for DTS or other supported formats?

Is there anyway i can either have the Nvidia Audio window display the correct info or override this manually?

I have tried creating a .inf using moninfo and forcing that as a driver for my "display" however it sees to have made no diference even though the file installation worked correctly and contained the correct information for the AVR.

Any ideas are appreciated/

Thanks in advance,

Paddy

Windows 7

NVIDIA ion (revo 3610)

NVIDIA drivers 280.26

Posted 08/28/2011 07:40 PM   
Scroll To Top