Dual View instead of Horizontal Span I can't seem to find a way to get dual view instead of hori
I can't seem to find a way to get dual view instead of horizontal span. I know dual view is nice for people who want to use both screens to play a game, but I like to use one screen for a game/movie and the other screen for surfing the web or "working". The problem I have with just using the span is I can't just maximize my video/game on one screen without manually resizing the window. I'm using the ION built into the Shuttle X35GT. Thank you for any help on this.

EDIT: WOW! Windows troubleshooter actually helped me out for once. I was able to set up dual view using the built in windows setting instead of the nVidia Control Panel.

[indent]
-Right Click on the Desktop and select properties
-click on the second monitor and check the box marked "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor"
-Enjoy!
[/indent]
I can't seem to find a way to get dual view instead of horizontal span. I know dual view is nice for people who want to use both screens to play a game, but I like to use one screen for a game/movie and the other screen for surfing the web or "working". The problem I have with just using the span is I can't just maximize my video/game on one screen without manually resizing the window. I'm using the ION built into the Shuttle X35GT. Thank you for any help on this.

EDIT: WOW! Windows troubleshooter actually helped me out for once. I was able to set up dual view using the built in windows setting instead of the nVidia Control Panel.

[indent]

-Right Click on the Desktop and select properties

-click on the second monitor and check the box marked "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor"

-Enjoy!

[/indent]

Posted 08/25/2011 02:13 AM   
Scroll To Top