Monitor is not scaling to full screen
Before i upgraded my geforce drivers to the latest version, my display was working perfectly. Now that i upgraded to geforce 280.26 drivers, it manage to screw up my display settings. My main monitor is an Acer P205H, and my other monitor is a Toshiba TV. How can i stretch the image on the tv to full screen? In nvida control panel, i have it set to scale to full screen yet the display is still only about half screen with ugly back bars on the left and right side. Using the older geforce drivers, i didnt have this problem and the display stretched pretty good. Here is the image from control panel:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/8wyyvs.png[/img]

I just want the other monitor scale to full screen like it was before (with no black bars on the side)
Before i upgraded my geforce drivers to the latest version, my display was working perfectly. Now that i upgraded to geforce 280.26 drivers, it manage to screw up my display settings. My main monitor is an Acer P205H, and my other monitor is a Toshiba TV. How can i stretch the image on the tv to full screen? In nvida control panel, i have it set to scale to full screen yet the display is still only about half screen with ugly back bars on the left and right side. Using the older geforce drivers, i didnt have this problem and the display stretched pretty good. Here is the image from control panel:

I just want the other monitor scale to full screen like it was before (with no black bars on the side)

Posted 08/10/2011 03:14 AM   
I think the problem: NVIDIA control panel is not saving the settings at all to windows, its like the control panel is just a useless app
I think the problem: NVIDIA control panel is not saving the settings at all to windows, its like the control panel is just a useless app

Posted 08/10/2011 03:24 AM   
Scroll To Top