nVidia GeForce 7500 Go Replacement card for nVidia GeForce 7500 Go
Hello friends,

I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 (I know it's a bit old but is a good machine). The video card built in to it is nVidia GeForce Go 7500 and is not working correctly any more. I am looking for a replacement card now and would be great if the members could suggest one that would can go in my laptop. I have tried looking up on the net (and using google as well) to find a similar card but unsuccessfully /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' />

I contacted Dell to get the quote for simial replacement card. They have these in stock but then quoted me NZD 1150 which I think is outrageous.

Thanks in advance,
Hrishi
Hello friends,

I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 (I know it's a bit old but is a good machine). The video card built in to it is nVidia GeForce Go 7500 and is not working correctly any more. I am looking for a replacement card now and would be great if the members could suggest one that would can go in my laptop. I have tried looking up on the net (and using google as well) to find a similar card but unsuccessfully /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' />

I contacted Dell to get the quote for simial replacement card. They have these in stock but then quoted me NZD 1150 which I think is outrageous.

Thanks in advance,

Hrishi

Posted 08/07/2011 06:09 AM   
Scroll To Top