Deus Ex Human Revolution
  31 / 34    
... somehow this doesnt work for me . does anyone has some hints for me ,what else to do ? regards steps
... somehow this doesnt work for me .
does anyone has some hints for me ,what else to do ?

regards

steps

Windows 7 64bit,AMD FX 8350,Nvidia GTX 780
Acer HN274H + nVidia 3D Vision,TriDef Driver
Acer H5360 + nVidia 3D Vision,TriDef Driver

http://phereo.com/stepsbarto

Posted 01/28/2013 08:30 PM   
@steosbarto The only thing I can think of, is make sure you run the tool before you start DHR. The other thing to keep in mind, make sure the game is set to DirectX11 and make sure 3D mode is enabled. You can use the DHR configurator for that. I have everything set to max except for the Shadows which is set to Normal. You do need to start the tool before you launch DHR. One other point, if you turn off 3D Vision during play (i.e. ctrl + T) the 3D settings will revert to whatever is set in the DHR configuration. I just leave 3D Vision on during my play session. Otherwise you have to exit the game and restart. I hope these tips help.
@steosbarto

The only thing I can think of, is make sure you run the tool before you start DHR. The other thing to keep in mind, make sure the game is set to DirectX11 and make sure 3D mode is enabled. You can use the DHR configurator for that. I have everything set to max except for the Shadows which is set to Normal. You do need to start the tool before you launch DHR. One other point, if you turn off 3D Vision during play (i.e. ctrl + T) the 3D settings will revert to whatever is set in the DHR configuration. I just leave 3D Vision on during my play session. Otherwise you have to exit the game and restart. I hope these tips help.

Posted 01/29/2013 12:43 AM   
[quote="Stryker_66"]@steosbarto The only thing I can think of, is make sure you run the tool before you start DHR. The other thing to keep in mind, make sure the game is set to DirectX11 and make sure 3D mode is enabled. You can use the DHR configurator for that. I have everything set to max except for the Shadows which is set to Normal. You do need to start the tool before you launch DHR. One other point, if you turn off 3D Vision during play (i.e. ctrl + T) the 3D settings will revert to whatever is set in the DHR configuration. I just leave 3D Vision on during my play session. Otherwise you have to exit the game and restart. I hope these tips help.[/quote] Thanks ... I thought I had tried all of that with no success. but finally ... I got it wo work : I had to choose "when is display in stereoscopic mode" - "always" ! :-) regards steps
Stryker_66 said:@steosbarto

The only thing I can think of, is make sure you run the tool before you start DHR. The other thing to keep in mind, make sure the game is set to DirectX11 and make sure 3D mode is enabled. You can use the DHR configurator for that. I have everything set to max except for the Shadows which is set to Normal. You do need to start the tool before you launch DHR. One other point, if you turn off 3D Vision during play (i.e. ctrl + T) the 3D settings will revert to whatever is set in the DHR configuration. I just leave 3D Vision on during my play session. Otherwise you have to exit the game and restart. I hope these tips help.

Thanks ... I thought I had tried all of that with no success.

but finally ... I got it wo work :

I had to choose "when is display in stereoscopic mode" - "always" !

:-)

regards
steps

Windows 7 64bit,AMD FX 8350,Nvidia GTX 780
Acer HN274H + nVidia 3D Vision,TriDef Driver
Acer H5360 + nVidia 3D Vision,TriDef Driver

http://phereo.com/stepsbarto

Posted 01/29/2013 06:52 AM   
Cool, glad you got it to work. I just got it working the other day and I am finally enjoying this game. They've done a pretty good job of staying with the root of the Deus Ex atmosphere. I understand this tool will also work with the Missing Link expansion.
Cool, glad you got it to work. I just got it working the other day and I am finally enjoying this game. They've done a pretty good job of staying with the root of the Deus Ex atmosphere. I understand this tool will also work with the Missing Link expansion.

Posted 01/29/2013 07:53 AM   
Does anyone have a convergence fix for this game, the 3d is terrible! I just bought it on steam special..
Does anyone have a convergence fix for this game, the 3d is terrible! I just bought it on steam special..

My 3D Vision Gallery
Helix 3D Fixes
Win 7 x64
i7 4960X Extreme Edition
MSI Big Bang XPower II
2x EVGA Titan Z
Silverstone Evo 1200w

Posted 07/20/2013 05:17 AM   
Its in this thread, its not helixmod related. If you increase your fov it will help a little bit though. [brings world closer to camera]
Its in this thread, its not helixmod related.

If you increase your fov it will help a little bit though. [brings world closer to camera]

Posted 07/20/2013 05:51 AM   
Thanks for your tool Flugan' it does the job perfectly! Issue i have though is that even disregarding aiming down the sights, light effects (certain glow effects on specific lights) are 2D and so higher depth just makes this worse. Damned shame as this game looks stunning in 3D, and looks like only a couple of shaders are borked (also some light reflections render at wrong depth. Shame as 3D works pretty much perfect on the first two. Will leave the 3D off as it really screws with my concentration when things bork up in 3D. But thanks anyway for this app, as without it the 3D is pretty much non-existent even at max depth. I would rate this game 'good' for 3D, definitely not excellent but fine for the 3D only guys.
Thanks for your tool Flugan' it does the job perfectly! Issue i have though is that even disregarding aiming down the sights, light effects (certain glow effects on specific lights) are 2D and so higher depth just makes this worse. Damned shame as this game looks stunning in 3D, and looks like only a couple of shaders are borked (also some light reflections render at wrong depth. Shame as 3D works pretty much perfect on the first two.

Will leave the 3D off as it really screws with my concentration when things bork up in 3D. But thanks anyway for this app, as without it the 3D is pretty much non-existent even at max depth. I would rate this game 'good' for 3D, definitely not excellent but fine for the 3D only guys.

Posted 07/23/2013 12:37 AM   
I didn't use Flugan's tool, but here are a couple of shots with max depth, max convergence that the game allows. I'm never sure we are talking about the same thing, as these shots seemed really good to me. No broken light effects, or other 3D anomalies when I took these awhile back: [url]http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/4f978fa03785017b76000000/[/url] [url]http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/516a71a35ec346522100013b/[/url]
I didn't use Flugan's tool, but here are a couple of shots with max depth, max convergence that the game allows. I'm never sure we are talking about the same thing, as these shots seemed really good to me.

No broken light effects, or other 3D anomalies when I took these awhile back:

http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/4f978fa03785017b76000000/
http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/516a71a35ec346522100013b/

Acer H5360 (1280x720@120Hz) - ASUS VG248QE with GSync mod - 3D Vision 1
GTX 760 SLI - i5-4670K@4.4GHz - 8GB RAM - Win7x64 - 4 Disk X25 RAID

Posted 07/26/2013 09:19 AM   
Maximum depth results in a Picture with equivalent nvidia depth on my 27" of 20,4%. Having trouble aiming down the sights accurately with high convergence (3D Plane). With lowest convergence the aim is nearly spot on but the 3D sweet spot will be on the hands and initial pieces of weapon. If a single button could toggle 3D Plane the situation would be different.
Maximum depth results in a Picture with equivalent nvidia depth on my 27" of 20,4%.

Having trouble aiming down the sights accurately with high convergence (3D Plane).

With lowest convergence the aim is nearly spot on but the 3D sweet spot will be on the hands and initial pieces of weapon.

If a single button could toggle 3D Plane the situation would be different.

Wrapper coder and some fixes for DX:HR
My OneDrive

Posted 07/26/2013 06:54 PM   
DX9 option, anybody tried using Helix mod with it? That would allow for aiming convergence toggle. Another possibility might be Chiri's convergence unlocker, which also allows for aiming toggle. (@Flugan, sorry if your mod already allows that, I have no experience with it.)
DX9 option, anybody tried using Helix mod with it? That would allow for aiming convergence toggle.

Another possibility might be Chiri's convergence unlocker, which also allows for aiming toggle.

(@Flugan, sorry if your mod already allows that, I have no experience with it.)

Acer H5360 (1280x720@120Hz) - ASUS VG248QE with GSync mod - 3D Vision 1
GTX 760 SLI - i5-4670K@4.4GHz - 8GB RAM - Win7x64 - 4 Disk X25 RAID

Posted 07/27/2013 12:42 AM   
I feel great, managed to write an autohotkey toggle script that Changes the in-memory convergence value. Having a separate convergence setting when aiming down the sight is key to achieving good 3D settings.
I feel great, managed to write an autohotkey toggle script that Changes the in-memory convergence value. Having a separate convergence setting when aiming down the sight is key to achieving good 3D settings.

My OneDrive

Posted 07/28/2013 01:33 AM   
[quote="bo3b"]I didn't use Flugan's tool, but here are a couple of shots with max depth, max convergence that the game allows. I'm never sure we are talking about the same thing, as these shots seemed really good to me. No broken light effects, or other 3D anomalies when I took these awhile back: [url]http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/4f978fa03785017b76000000/[/url] [url]http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/516a71a35ec346522100013b/[/url][/quote] Those pictures look good bob3d, the problems were not with every light source, and got worse with added depth. For instance, all of the red alarm lights (such as on the first level) had a corona effect that was not at the right depth (it is there even with normal Deus ex settings, it's just not as noticeable. Also lighting was slightly off on some objects when reflected off walls. I'm pretty sure I see that on your second picture, the light on what I think is a garage door left of the distant truck. But because the depth is so low it is hard to tell. Looks stunning in 3D, but with those issues I have and also broken ADS makes it too much too bare. Great game though! Really enjoying it. [quote="Flugan"]I feel great, managed to write an autohotkey toggle script that Changes the in-memory convergence value. Having a separate convergence setting when aiming down the sight is key to achieving good 3D settings.[/quote] Would it be possible to upload that script for others to use? That could be enough to get me back onto 3D :-)
bo3b said:I didn't use Flugan's tool, but here are a couple of shots with max depth, max convergence that the game allows. I'm never sure we are talking about the same thing, as these shots seemed really good to me. No broken light effects, or other 3D anomalies when I took these awhile back: http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/4f978fa03785017b76000000/ http://photos.3dvisionlive.com/bo3bber/image/516a71a35ec346522100013b/

Those pictures look good bob3d, the problems were not with every light source, and got worse with added depth. For instance, all of the red alarm lights (such as on the first level) had a corona effect that was not at the right depth (it is there even with normal Deus ex settings, it's just not as noticeable. Also lighting was slightly off on some objects when reflected off walls. I'm pretty sure I see that on your second picture, the light on what I think is a garage door left of the distant truck. But because the depth is so low it is hard to tell.
Looks stunning in 3D, but with those issues I have and also broken ADS makes it too much too bare. Great game though! Really enjoying it.

Flugan said:I feel great, managed to write an autohotkey toggle script that Changes the in-memory convergence value. Having a separate convergence setting when aiming down the sight is key to achieving good 3D settings.

Would it be possible to upload that script for others to use? That could be enough to get me back onto 3D :-)

Posted 07/30/2013 12:38 PM   
It is more of a pretty extreme hack than a stable fix. If you are interested in testing it PM me and we'll get in touch on Skype. This is the current script as working on my computer: x = 1 ^z:: x = 1 Mbutton:: if x { convergence = 0x00000000 x-- } else { convergence = 0x42F00000 x++ } WriteMemory(convergence, 0x01B28118,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution") WriteMemory(convergence, 0x01B55910,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution") WriteMemory(convergence, 0x10B2DD1C,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution") WriteMemory(convergence, 0x10C63668,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution") WriteMemory(convergence, 0x14E611D8,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution") return So far I have noticed that the memory adresses have changed once.
It is more of a pretty extreme hack than a stable fix.

If you are interested in testing it PM me and we'll get in touch on Skype.

This is the current script as working on my computer:
x = 1

^z:: x = 1

Mbutton::
if x {
convergence = 0x00000000
x--
} else {
convergence = 0x42F00000
x++
}
WriteMemory(convergence, 0x01B28118,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution")
WriteMemory(convergence, 0x01B55910,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution")
WriteMemory(convergence, 0x10B2DD1C,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution")
WriteMemory(convergence, 0x10C63668,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution")
WriteMemory(convergence, 0x14E611D8,"Deus Ex: Human Revolution")
return

So far I have noticed that the memory adresses have changed once.

My OneDrive

Posted 07/30/2013 04:27 PM   
Whoa. That's really cool ... had no idea you could actually do something like that with AHK. Just curious how did you go about getting the memory address values?
Whoa. That's really cool ... had no idea you could actually do something like that with AHK. Just curious how did you go about getting the memory address values?

DepthHackEngine(Updated 8/28/14) - BinarySearchEngine(Update In Progress) - SingleShaders2Override - ShaderDump2Source(Updated 08/04/14) - 3D Image Management Script

Posted 07/30/2013 04:39 PM   
I'm using cheatengine. Memory scan for current convergence value and then working to remove any that does not store the convergence. Any value that changes when convergence is static is wrong. Any value that doesn't change when changing 3D Plane in-game is wrong. Usually end up with the five adresses containing the new convergence value in the end. So far they have changed once which obviously broke the script.
I'm using cheatengine. Memory scan for current convergence value and then working to remove any that does not store the convergence.

Any value that changes when convergence is static is wrong.
Any value that doesn't change when changing 3D Plane in-game is wrong.
Usually end up with the five adresses containing the new convergence value in the end.

So far they have changed once which obviously broke the script.

My OneDrive

Posted 07/30/2013 04:54 PM   
  31 / 34    
Scroll To Top