GTX 560 TI Fan Control
I have a GTX 560 TI and it is getting hot. When it reach ~70-80 celsius the PC freezes. I see that nvidia control panel has device settings and fan control but i don't have it. I installed nTune and appears performance but device settings is still missing. What i have to do to appears and to manage the fan?

Thank you!
I have a GTX 560 TI and it is getting hot. When it reach ~70-80 celsius the PC freezes. I see that nvidia control panel has device settings and fan control but i don't have it. I installed nTune and appears performance but device settings is still missing. What i have to do to appears and to manage the fan?

Thank you!

Posted 07/02/2011 02:35 PM   
[quote name='razvan2003' date='02 July 2011 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1309617332' post='1259219']

Thank you!
[/quote]

70 to 80 degrees is quite cold for GT100-110 based cards. My GTX 570 loads at 87C most of the time. nTune is a terrible piece of software from like...2006. Unfortunately Nvidia has never seen fit to properly update it.

You're machine is most likely freezing because your power supply is either not good enough, or it's dying. Or you're machine is shorting out on a motherboard stand, however, if you want a premier piece of software to control your system, use MSI Afterburner.
[quote name='razvan2003' date='02 July 2011 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1309617332' post='1259219']

Thank you!

70 to 80 degrees is quite cold for GT100-110 based cards. My GTX 570 loads at 87C most of the time. nTune is a terrible piece of software from like...2006. Unfortunately Nvidia has never seen fit to properly update it.

You're machine is most likely freezing because your power supply is either not good enough, or it's dying. Or you're machine is shorting out on a motherboard stand, however, if you want a premier piece of software to control your system, use MSI Afterburner.
Scroll To Top