Windows update messed up my graphics card Display settings not available
I recently had a windows auto update that messed up my resolution. I downloaded the latest driver for Nvidia 9400 Geforce GT. Now when I click on the control panel for it I get: Display settings not available, you are not currently using a diplay attached to an NVIDIA GPU. I hope I don't have to go on deleting programs/drivers because my screen finally works after having a blank screen come up repeatedly. I don't even know how I fixed it, just pushed F8 and told it to go to the last working config. Can someone please help? I read the other threads on this and no one seemed to have this problem. THanks
I recently had a windows auto update that messed up my resolution. I downloaded the latest driver for Nvidia 9400 Geforce GT. Now when I click on the control panel for it I get: Display settings not available, you are not currently using a diplay attached to an NVIDIA GPU. I hope I don't have to go on deleting programs/drivers because my screen finally works after having a blank screen come up repeatedly. I don't even know how I fixed it, just pushed F8 and told it to go to the last working config. Can someone please help? I read the other threads on this and no one seemed to have this problem. THanks

Posted 06/23/2011 06:41 PM   
Scroll To Top