3d Live dont work
hi all

i havé vista 32bit and disable SLI

I visit 3D Vision Live Site but nothing works in 3D nothing no photo no video no youtube.

i visit solutiongaming3d site and all Photo and Videos ( i thing .jps ) works perfect.

i install silverlight

when i make youtube videos fullscreen my 3D vision adapter dont go Green, why ? and the 3D Photos in Nvidia live Site i see only black screen when i try to switch 3D Vision " Error displaying stereo image: Nvidia stereo not enable/available on system....

thx for hlp
hi all

I visit 3D Vision Live Site but nothing works in 3D nothing no photo no video no youtube.

i visit solutiongaming3d site and all Photo and Videos ( i thing .jps ) works perfect.

i install silverlight

when i make youtube videos fullscreen my 3D vision adapter dont go Green, why ? and the 3D Photos in Nvidia live Site i see only black screen when i try to switch 3D Vision " Error displaying stereo image: Nvidia stereo not enable/available on system....

thx for hlp

Posted 06/23/2011 02:10 PM   
[quote name='Selim80' date='23 June 2011 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1308838243' post='1255605']
hi all

i install silverlight

thx for hlp
[/quote]

I had this error too, it happened after upgrading my nvidia drivers. Nothing i did would help untill i uninstalled all nvidia drivers for the gpu and 3d vision, audio....all of it. Reinstall the package. i used express for the nvidia driver package, i then uninstall the audio later in control panel-i have a dedicated sound card so dont need it.

I knew something was up as i didnt have the "stereoscopic options" in the nvcp but could still play games in 3d. I would get the same message at the 3d vision live website. I had some other problems during the driver install with error messages poping up.
[quote name='Selim80' date='23 June 2011 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1308838243' post='1255605']

hi all

i install silverlight

thx for hlp

I had this error too, it happened after upgrading my nvidia drivers. Nothing i did would help untill i uninstalled all nvidia drivers for the gpu and 3d vision, audio....all of it. Reinstall the package. i used express for the nvidia driver package, i then uninstall the audio later in control panel-i have a dedicated sound card so dont need it.

I knew something was up as i didnt have the "stereoscopic options" in the nvcp but could still play games in 3d. I would get the same message at the 3d vision live website. I had some other problems during the driver install with error messages poping up.
Posted 06/23/2011 10:36 PM   
Hi Selim80,

It would probably help if you provide more information about your system:

GPU?
GeForce driver version?
3D Display?
Hi Selim80,

It would probably help if you provide more information about your system:

GPU?

GeForce driver version?

3D Display?

Posted 06/24/2011 05:55 AM   
My System is
Intel quadcore 2,4
Vista 32 bit
Gtx 460 sli ( sli disabled )
Driver is a 275.33
I have the acer 23,6 monitor
My System is

Intel quadcore 2,4

Vista 32 bit

Gtx 460 sli ( sli disabled )

Driver is a 275.33

I have the acer 23,6 monitor

Posted 06/24/2011 10:04 AM   
When you go to the NVIDIA control panel and select the 'set up stereoscopic 3D' section, there should be a dropdown list near the bottom for 'select when the display is in 3D mode'. That should either be set to 'always' or 'only while 3D programs run'.
When you go to the NVIDIA control panel and select the 'set up stereoscopic 3D' section, there should be a dropdown list near the bottom for 'select when the display is in 3D mode'. That should either be set to 'always' or 'only while 3D programs run'.

Posted 06/24/2011 11:00 PM   
ok thx

i set to always and it works only but only 3D Photos and Videos..

Youtube dont work again, it says me always html 5 is not avaible ???

thx
ok thx

i set to always and it works only but only 3D Photos and Videos..

Youtube dont work again, it says me always html 5 is not avaible ???

thx

Posted 06/25/2011 09:30 AM   
YouTube is a whole different thing. You need to have the right version of FireFox to get that working and you need to opt in on YouTube. There's a faq in this forum and on the 3dVisionLive web page that explains it.
YouTube is a whole different thing. You need to have the right version of FireFox to get that working and you need to opt in on YouTube. There's a faq in this forum and on the 3dVisionLive web page that explains it.

Posted 06/25/2011 11:17 PM   
I have Vista and, although the 3dvisionlive system requirments page says vista and windows 7 supported, when I try to view a 3d movie I get the compatilbility screen saying 'This feature is available on Windows 7 and above' and its not green.
So I assume the problem is that this doesnt work under Vista??
I have Vista and, although the 3dvisionlive system requirments page says vista and windows 7 supported, when I try to view a 3d movie I get the compatilbility screen saying 'This feature is available on Windows 7 and above' and its not green.

So I assume the problem is that this doesnt work under Vista??

Posted 10/12/2011 03:30 PM   
Scroll To Top