Notebook not showing "Stereoscopic 3D" option in the NVIDIA Control Panel with R275.33
  1 / 10    
A bug has been reported by a few users on this forum with the current NVIDIA WHQL R275.33 Verde display driver which affects a few 3D Vision notebooks. The bug shows up when a user upgrades the display driver from an OEM provided driver to the NVIDIA R275.33 display driver. In certain cases, the NVIDIA installer may not properly remove the prior 3D Vision components and as a result, the "Stereoscopic 3D" panel in the NVIDIA Control Panel will not appear because the driver branches mismatch. A beta driver is available from NVIDIA which includes a fix for this issue. If you are using a notebook which supports NVIDIA's 3D Vision technology and are missing the Stereoscopic 3D panel, please download the latest beta notebook display drivers from the URL below:

[b]Windows 7 32-bit:[/b]
http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-275.50-beta-driver.html

[b]Windows 7 64-bit:[/b]
http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-64bit-275.50-beta-driver.html

[b]Please Note:[/b] If you are still missing the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D panel after updating your notebook display drivers from an OEM driver to the latest beta R275.50 driver, please provide us with the following:

1) Notebook make and model
2) Operating system
3) NVIDIA GPU model
4) Last working NVIDIA display driver which properly showed Stereoscopic 3D panel
5) Does our notebook use an internal or external emitter. If you are trying to use 3D Vision Discover or 3DTV Play, please state that instead.
6) Did you select express install or advanced w/ clean install from the NVIDIA display driver wizard?

EDIT 8/7/2011: Made changes to the requested information
A bug has been reported by a few users on this forum with the current NVIDIA WHQL R275.33 Verde display driver which affects a few 3D Vision notebooks. The bug shows up when a user upgrades the display driver from an OEM provided driver to the NVIDIA R275.33 display driver. In certain cases, the NVIDIA installer may not properly remove the prior 3D Vision components and as a result, the "Stereoscopic 3D" panel in the NVIDIA Control Panel will not appear because the driver branches mismatch. A beta driver is available from NVIDIA which includes a fix for this issue. If you are using a notebook which supports NVIDIA's 3D Vision technology and are missing the Stereoscopic 3D panel, please download the latest beta notebook display drivers from the URL below:

Windows 7 32-bit:

Windows 7 64-bit:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-64bit-275.50-beta-driver.html

Please Note: If you are still missing the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D panel after updating your notebook display drivers from an OEM driver to the latest beta R275.50 driver, please provide us with the following:

2) Operating system

3) NVIDIA GPU model

4) Last working NVIDIA display driver which properly showed Stereoscopic 3D panel

5) Does our notebook use an internal or external emitter. If you are trying to use 3D Vision Discover or 3DTV Play, please state that instead.

6) Did you select express install or advanced w/ clean install from the NVIDIA display driver wizard?

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 06/16/2011 06:17 PM   

[b]Windows 7 32-bit:[/b]

[b]Windows 7 64-bit:[/b]

[b]Please Note:[/b] If you are still missing the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D panel after updating your notebook display drivers from an OEM driver to the latest beta R275.50 driver, please provide us with the following:

2) Operating system
3) NVIDIA GPU model

Windows 7 32-bit:

Windows 7 64-bit:

Please Note: If you are still missing the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D panel after updating your notebook display drivers from an OEM driver to the latest beta R275.50 driver, please provide us with the following:

2) Operating system

3) NVIDIA GPU model

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 06/16/2011 06:17 PM   
This solved the problem for my Toshiba A665 laptop, running Windows 7 x64. It was running Toshiba's provided drivers.

I tried updating to the latest drivers last week (from the Toshiba provided ones) and I lost the use of 3D vision entirely because it was missing from the NVidia control panel. So I did a clean install of the Toshiba drivers (from February) and it was working again.

So now I've tried installing 275.33 again, and obviously the same problem happened. I tried the first solution, by running that installer, and it fixed the problem entirely. I didn't need to do a clean install.
This solved the problem for my Toshiba A665 laptop, running Windows 7 x64. It was running Toshiba's provided drivers.

I tried updating to the latest drivers last week (from the Toshiba provided ones) and I lost the use of 3D vision entirely because it was missing from the NVidia control panel. So I did a clean install of the Toshiba drivers (from February) and it was working again.

So now I've tried installing 275.33 again, and obviously the same problem happened. I tried the first solution, by running that installer, and it fixed the problem entirely. I didn't need to do a clean install.

My Laptop:

Toshiba Satellite A665 - 15.6" 120Hz 3D LCD - Intel Core i7 740QM (1.73GHz x 4)

4GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM - Nvidia 3D Vision - Nvidia 350M 1GB - 3D Blu-Ray RW - 500GB HDD

Posted 06/18/2011 04:10 PM   
I had almost the same problem, see below for the fix...

I had to manually run: nvcplui.exe
From C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=201640&st=0&p=1245870&#entry1245870
I had almost the same problem, see below for the fix...

I had to manually run: nvcplui.exe

From C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=201640&st=0&p=1245870&#entry1245870

Posted 06/21/2011 04:57 PM   
The first option worked for my Windows 7 x64, Acer Aspire 5745DG-3855, i5-450M processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 425m GPU when upgrading from manufacturers drivers after losing stereoscopic 3D options.
The first option worked for my Windows 7 x64, Acer Aspire 5745DG-3855, i5-450M processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 425m GPU when upgrading from manufacturers drivers after losing stereoscopic 3D options.

Posted 06/22/2011 04:06 AM   
The new 275.50 beta drivers that were released this week are also supposed to address this issue.

Please let us know if this is the case.
The new 275.50 beta drivers that were released this week are also supposed to address this issue.

Please let us know if this is the case.

Posted 06/22/2011 06:47 AM   
Help!

All The Solutions That You Guys Gave Work, Some...

The Enabling & Disabling Are Shown In The All Programs...

But In The NVIDIA Control Panel...

The Stereoscopic Tab Are Still Not Shown...

How To Fix It!?

Thnx!

My Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit
Nvidia Ge Force 105M / NVIDIA R275.33 Verde
Intel Pentium T4400
Acer Aspire 4736ZG
Help!

All The Solutions That You Guys Gave Work, Some...

The Enabling & Disabling Are Shown In The All Programs...

But In The NVIDIA Control Panel...

How To Fix It!?

Thnx!

My Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Bit

Nvidia Ge Force 105M / NVIDIA R275.33 Verde

Intel Pentium T4400

Acer Aspire 4736ZG

Posted 06/23/2011 06:54 AM   
Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop LG A 505 with a GT 425M video card and a 3D Nvidia vision kit ,i have installed the latest drivers 275.33 but there is no Sterescopic on Nvidia control panel.Can someone help me to fix this please?Thank you !!!
Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop LG A 505 with a GT 425M video card and a 3D Nvidia vision kit ,i have installed the latest drivers 275.33 but there is no Sterescopic on Nvidia control panel.Can someone help me to fix this please?Thank you !!!

Posted 06/23/2011 03:12 PM   
SOS..

My specs :

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Bit
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M / NVIDIA R275.33 Verde
Intel Core i7
Acer Aspire 5750G

SOS..

My specs :

Intel Core i7

Acer Aspire 5750G

Posted 06/23/2011 06:52 PM   
Updated original post with download links to the newest drivers which contains a fix for the missing Stereoscopic 3D panel.
Updated original post with download links to the newest drivers which contains a fix for the missing Stereoscopic 3D panel.

Posted 06/23/2011 10:29 PM   
Updated 275.33 to 275.50 and I still have the same problem as stated before in the thread. Thank you for helping find a solution to these problems.

Windows 7 Professional (32)
Toshiba X205-S9810
Nvidia 8700M GT
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00Ghz
Updated 275.33 to 275.50 and I still have the same problem as stated before in the thread. Thank you for helping find a solution to these problems.

Windows 7 Professional (32)

Toshiba X205-S9810

Nvidia 8700M GT

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00Ghz

Posted 06/23/2011 11:50 PM   
I have also update from 275.33 to 275.50 beta but still no sterescopic on nvidia control panel!Any other sugestions?Thank you!

My specs are:

Notebook LG A-505

Windows 7 64 bits

Intel core i3 M390 @2.67GHz-2.7 GHz, 4GB RAM

Nvidia GT 425M 1 GB dedicated
I have also update from 275.33 to 275.50 beta but still no sterescopic on nvidia control panel!Any other sugestions?Thank you!

My specs are:

Notebook LG A-505

Windows 7 64 bits

Intel core i3 M390 @2.67GHz-2.7 GHz, 4GB RAM

Nvidia GT 425M 1 GB dedicated

Posted 06/24/2011 09:46 AM   
Someone help to solve the problem for us..T^T
Someone help to solve the problem for us..T^T

Posted 06/26/2011 09:06 AM   
Did you use the "clean install" option? When you installed, choose the custom install option, make sure all the 3D options are checked, and tell it to do a clean install.

Also, if your notebook manufacturers have this version of the driver, make sure you use their download instead of NVIDIA's. (Notebooks have been getting a lot better at using NVIDIA's drivers but I still don't trust them much.)
Did you use the "clean install" option? When you installed, choose the custom install option, make sure all the 3D options are checked, and tell it to do a clean install.

Also, if your notebook manufacturers have this version of the driver, make sure you use their download instead of NVIDIA's. (Notebooks have been getting a lot better at using NVIDIA's drivers but I still don't trust them much.)

Posted 06/26/2011 06:10 PM   
ya..but dont still cant work..>.<

Intel Core i7
Acer Aspire 5750G
ya..but dont still cant work..>.<

Intel Core i7

Acer Aspire 5750G

Posted 06/27/2011 01:59 PM