ALICE MADNESS RETURNS 3d vision
  1 / 11    
today i bought Alice madness Returns.... And guess what.........physx effects like fluids render incorrecly, at screen depht, and that sucks because it ruins the experience
sight /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' /> .... this is getting really REALLY ANNOYING...... i feel like a beta tester with 3d vision, almost every game has a problem with 3d vision, example the witcher terrible performance

WAY TO GO ANDREW /verymad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':verymad:' />
today i bought Alice madness Returns.... And guess what.........physx effects like fluids render incorrecly, at screen depht, and that sucks because it ruins the experience

sight /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' /> .... this is getting really REALLY ANNOYING...... i feel like a beta tester with 3d vision, almost every game has a problem with 3d vision, example the witcher terrible performance

Posted 06/16/2011 05:20 AM   

Posted 06/16/2011 05:20 AM   
I think I have a "half year after release for 3D" schedule in effect anyway, because in mere months from now Duke3D will be modded with splattering stuff all around. And more and more objects added the better, not to mention civilised, PC friendly , heavy, force feedback support, that's way better than even arcades. ( XIO, & Novint Falcon)

OFC there are levels of trainwrecks like that alien versus predator game, with middle finger clearly shown in mere 2-3 months after release or so I heard , that's really, that's no cool ,especially as they sold it as dx11 game, unmoddable Dx11 game? Wha the hell is that man? Sounds like over-the-trainwreck-derp.
I think I have a "half year after release for 3D" schedule in effect anyway, because in mere months from now Duke3D will be modded with splattering stuff all around. And more and more objects added the better, not to mention civilised, PC friendly , heavy, force feedback support, that's way better than even arcades. ( XIO, & Novint Falcon)

OFC there are levels of trainwrecks like that alien versus predator game, with middle finger clearly shown in mere 2-3 months after release or so I heard , that's really, that's no cool ,especially as they sold it as dx11 game, unmoddable Dx11 game? Wha the hell is that man? Sounds like over-the-trainwreck-derp.

Posted 06/16/2011 05:59 AM   

Posted 06/16/2011 05:59 AM   
I don't recall this game being advertised as 3D Vision ready so I am not sure we can bitch about the poor 3D rendering.
I don't recall this game being advertised as 3D Vision ready so I am not sure we can bitch about the poor 3D rendering.

Posted 06/16/2011 06:25 AM   

Posted 06/16/2011 06:25 AM   
Haha, I read this on Gearbox forums about DNF modding, it went like,

"don't forget , other games have modders, and DNF has hardcore duketards"

lol

lol

Posted 06/16/2011 06:32 AM   

lol

lol

Posted 06/16/2011 06:32 AM   
This game comes with native stereo 3d support!
Lol How the hell does that work then?
Changed setting to stereo 3d within game but no 3d as of yet, just gonna try tridef out.

Edit

Works awsome with tridef with shadows off, not tried 3dplay, no reason too, 720p grrrr

Changed setting to stereo 3d within game but no 3d as of yet, just gonna try tridef out.

Edit

Works awsome with tridef with shadows off, not tried 3dplay, no reason too, 720p grrrr

Sabertooth z773770k @ 4.2ghz 1.2v / Noctua Nh-d14 Sli Gigabyte OC windforce 3 670128gb Vertex 4 2x Vector 128gb2x4gb Crucial smart tracers 2133mhz Corsair hx v2 850w HafX Case + Full set of Demciflex filters Samsung ps51e8000( no checkerboard or interleaved ! )

Posted 06/16/2011 08:44 AM   

Edit

Edit

Sabertooth z773770k @ 4.2ghz 1.2v / Noctua Nh-d14 Sli Gigabyte OC windforce 3 670128gb Vertex 4 2x Vector 128gb2x4gb Crucial smart tracers 2133mhz Corsair hx v2 850w HafX Case + Full set of Demciflex filters Samsung ps51e8000( no checkerboard or interleaved ! )

Posted 06/16/2011 08:44 AM   
[quote name='mocca' date='16 June 2011 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1308213880' post='1252482']
[/quote]

Lol u guys are doing something wrong. Adjust the convergence the game is amazing in 3d. Could be 3d vision ready rated!!!

Also turn on 3d option in settings in game
[quote name='mocca' date='16 June 2011 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1308213880' post='1252482']

Lol u guys are doing something wrong. Adjust the convergence the game is amazing in 3d. Could be 3d vision ready rated!!!

Posted 06/16/2011 08:47 AM   
[/quote]

Posted 06/16/2011 08:47 AM   
Tried play and i have halo's around alice and some objects, using 266 drivers.

Posted 06/16/2011 09:38 AM   

Posted 06/16/2011 09:38 AM   
I don't see a 3D Vision ready logo on my retail copy of the game so where are people getting this information from?
I don't see a 3D Vision ready logo on my retail copy of the game so where are people getting this information from?

Posted 06/16/2011 10:41 AM   
  1 / 11    
Scroll To Top