Problem with GeForce 8800 GT
Hi people!I'm not sure if the problem is part of hardware or software but please move my topic if Im in the wrong place.
The problem - Before 1 month I had installed one game ( League of Legends OpenGL game I suppose ) and I have been playing it since yesterday when an error occured.From the game it says that I have to update my graphic card drivers.So do I but nothing happened.There is one more error from the graphic card and it says "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 275.33 stopped responding ad has successfully recovered.The game still crashes and I found out that I cant play any OpenGL game.The issue probably comes from my graphic card, doesnt it? I ll attach a snapshot of the error and my dxdiag.
P.S Other OpenGL game crashes with an error: "Opengl driver lost connection with the Display driver.Application must close. Error code:8"
Ill be glad if you could help me :)
Hi people!I'm not sure if the problem is part of hardware or software but please move my topic if Im in the wrong place.

The problem - Before 1 month I had installed one game ( League of Legends OpenGL game I suppose ) and I have been playing it since yesterday when an error occured.From the game it says that I have to update my graphic card drivers.So do I but nothing happened.There is one more error from the graphic card and it says "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 275.33 stopped responding ad has successfully recovered.The game still crashes and I found out that I cant play any OpenGL game.The issue probably comes from my graphic card, doesnt it? I ll attach a snapshot of the error and my dxdiag.

P.S Other OpenGL game crashes with an error: "Opengl driver lost connection with the Display driver.Application must close. Error code:8"

Ill be glad if you could help me :)
Attachments

nestana.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Posted 06/12/2011 05:10 AM   
You need to stick with the 260.99 drivers.

The new drivers do not support 8800/9800 and will kill them. - you probably need to rma it already.

Nvidia still hasn't admitted to their mistake despite the last 20 pages of broken 8800/9800 in the "Series 8/9 section".
You need to stick with the 260.99 drivers.

The new drivers do not support 8800/9800 and will kill them. - you probably need to rma it already.

Nvidia still hasn't admitted to their mistake despite the last 20 pages of broken 8800/9800 in the "Series 8/9 section".

Posted 06/12/2011 05:43 PM   
Scroll To Top