GeForce GTX 460 Good Enough for Battlefield 3?
I'm considering upgrading my graphics card to a GTX 460, mainly for the new line of games coming out later this year. One in particular that I have my eye on is Battlefield 3. The game looks beautiful, and it is going to be using the Frostbite 2.0 graphics engine. However, I need some advice. Do you think that the GTX 460 could handle this game on the high-to-maxed settings considerably well? Assuming all of my other specs are up to it as well of course. Or am I going to have to dish out some more cash for a higher up card? Thanks in advance for any responses.
I'm considering upgrading my graphics card to a GTX 460, mainly for the new line of games coming out later this year. One in particular that I have my eye on is Battlefield 3. The game looks beautiful, and it is going to be using the Frostbite 2.0 graphics engine. However, I need some advice. Do you think that the GTX 460 could handle this game on the high-to-maxed settings considerably well? Assuming all of my other specs are up to it as well of course. Or am I going to have to dish out some more cash for a higher up card? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Posted 06/11/2011 01:15 PM   
Scroll To Top