Zoomed in display! Help!
I suddenly have a problem on my primary monitor where the screen is zoomed in with the higer resolutions. There was no problem with this before, it just suddenly started happening and I can't fix it. I'm running with a dual monitor (one is my HD tv) with a clone setup. My HD is fine not matter which resolution I switch it to but my primary doesn't automatically adjust to fit within the screen on higher resolutions like it usually does. On higher res. I can move the mouse around and the screen will shift when I'm pass the edge of the monitor. I've tried updating the drivers and also reversing the drivers back to older versions but still the same problem.

I'm running on Windows XP, Acer AL2216W monitor, GeForce 8800 GT card.

Anyone else have the same problem or can tell me how to fix this?
I suddenly have a problem on my primary monitor where the screen is zoomed in with the higer resolutions. There was no problem with this before, it just suddenly started happening and I can't fix it. I'm running with a dual monitor (one is my HD tv) with a clone setup. My HD is fine not matter which resolution I switch it to but my primary doesn't automatically adjust to fit within the screen on higher resolutions like it usually does. On higher res. I can move the mouse around and the screen will shift when I'm pass the edge of the monitor. I've tried updating the drivers and also reversing the drivers back to older versions but still the same problem.

I'm running on Windows XP, Acer AL2216W monitor, GeForce 8800 GT card.

Anyone else have the same problem or can tell me how to fix this?

Posted 05/18/2011 03:00 AM   
Scroll To Top