GeForce GTX 590 compare to PNY Quadro 4000 PCI-Ex16
Hi , im graphic designer and i need to know just one thing , can sameone explain to me , when im using programs like adobe creative suite master collection , and 3DS max , Maya , softimage Xsi , And maybe in a future Autocad , most thing is is in 3D and 2D , animation as well,and video editing and many more, what is the best choice for me to buy , PNY Quadro 4000 PCI-Ex16 or PNY Quadro 5000 PCI-Ex16 , or just cheaper version card , at the beginning , im using 2 physical processors with 12 cores and 144 GB of Ram . I need to sey that i will not going to use this GPU for games , and i really need to use just one card not two or more , because is not much effective for most software that im using it . Im not thinking that much about buying very expensive GPU but i need it to work for more than few years , and support this software. It is a lots of parameters that they are diffrent in both GPU types , like Ram capacity , clock frequency , one supports DDR5 another DDR3 , 128, 256 or 384 bit supports, but all of them supporting Nvidia CUDA for example . So thank you and any answers will be welcome , but it needs to be an answer for this topic = cheers
-Mike
Hi , im graphic designer and i need to know just one thing , can sameone explain to me , when im using programs like adobe creative suite master collection , and 3DS max , Maya , softimage Xsi , And maybe in a future Autocad , most thing is is in 3D and 2D , animation as well,and video editing and many more, what is the best choice for me to buy , PNY Quadro 4000 PCI-Ex16 or PNY Quadro 5000 PCI-Ex16 , or just cheaper version card , at the beginning , im using 2 physical processors with 12 cores and 144 GB of Ram . I need to sey that i will not going to use this GPU for games , and i really need to use just one card not two or more , because is not much effective for most software that im using it . Im not thinking that much about buying very expensive GPU but i need it to work for more than few years , and support this software. It is a lots of parameters that they are diffrent in both GPU types , like Ram capacity , clock frequency , one supports DDR5 another DDR3 , 128, 256 or 384 bit supports, but all of them supporting Nvidia CUDA for example . So thank you and any answers will be welcome , but it needs to be an answer for this topic = cheers

-Mike

Posted 04/21/2011 01:06 PM   
Hey Michael

I saw your question and now I am able write some stuff it could help you. I ve been also searching several months some parts of stuf to build my computer. I ask Nvidia How too compare performance Quadro and GTX. Look I am graphic designer too and its sometimes makes confusion when build a machine for productive and effective , I was calculating all specs all profesionel and gamer video cards and also benchmarks, sometimes compare their prize if you thing Q6000))) but these two topics are complately different between each other and I found an finally "super answer" !! (its so rough and like sea surface) GTX 590 is for gamer it for caculate different than calculate quadro . Quadro for produce on AE, 3D and other massive programs. Its for render and also typical video card BUT I KNOW ALREADY THIS DIFFERENTS I NEED CALCULATE WITH NUMBERS RIGHT!!!....

Then I found this website its complately my quide for Cpu Perfomance/prize Gpu Performance/prize its givin all information also its updating with new numbers of prizes. I LIKE IT SO MUCH I AND I HOPE IT GUIDE TO YOU TOO
---------------------------------------------------------------

For your question even Quadro 6000 16th level when you compare with Top of list GTX580
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

also you can find some spec from nvidia.com
http://www.nvidia.com/object/product-quadro-6000-us.html
compare
http://www.geforce.com/#/Hardware/GPUs/geforce-gtx-590/specifications

I see that you dont care the money if it logical. and I can say to you GTX 590 perfect for you. The manufactures all of them cpu gpu mb producers are doing this tricks be carefull that. think that this year and also 3 years ago similar top product prizes.. They all similar level never change. In this case I can say to you chose new age product......One year ago I was try to buy GPU GTX 295 but now same prize better option I have. And I know that I am NOT gonna render transformers movie :)for thinking to buy 6000 or 4000, I Believe they ancient bests, Numbers never lie..... weeks of search I found what I am looking for I hope you will find also....I hope it will be helpfull for you,

Tholkhan
Hey Michael

I saw your question and now I am able write some stuff it could help you. I ve been also searching several months some parts of stuf to build my computer. I ask Nvidia How too compare performance Quadro and GTX. Look I am graphic designer too and its sometimes makes confusion when build a machine for productive and effective , I was calculating all specs all profesionel and gamer video cards and also benchmarks, sometimes compare their prize if you thing Q6000))) but these two topics are complately different between each other and I found an finally "super answer" !! (its so rough and like sea surface) GTX 590 is for gamer it for caculate different than calculate quadro . Quadro for produce on AE, 3D and other massive programs. Its for render and also typical video card BUT I KNOW ALREADY THIS DIFFERENTS I NEED CALCULATE WITH NUMBERS RIGHT!!!....

Then I found this website its complately my quide for Cpu Perfomance/prize Gpu Performance/prize its givin all information also its updating with new numbers of prizes. I LIKE IT SO MUCH I AND I HOPE IT GUIDE TO YOU TOO

---------------------------------------------------------------

For your question even Quadro 6000 16th level when you compare with Top of list GTX580

also you can find some spec from nvidia.com

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product-quadro-6000-us.html

compare

http://www.geforce.com/#/Hardware/GPUs/geforce-gtx-590/specifications

I see that you dont care the money if it logical. and I can say to you GTX 590 perfect for you. The manufactures all of them cpu gpu mb producers are doing this tricks be carefull that. think that this year and also 3 years ago similar top product prizes.. They all similar level never change. In this case I can say to you chose new age product......One year ago I was try to buy GPU GTX 295 but now same prize better option I have. And I know that I am NOT gonna render transformers movie :)for thinking to buy 6000 or 4000, I Believe they ancient bests, Numbers never lie..... weeks of search I found what I am looking for I hope you will find also....I hope it will be helpfull for you,

Tholkhan

Posted 04/25/2011 05:09 PM   
PERFORMANCE AND PRIZE COMPARE

GTX590 vs Quadro 4000
GTX590 vs Quadro 6000

2011's results are at the link below

PERFORMANCE AND PRIZE COMPARE

GTX590 vs Quadro 4000

GTX590 vs Quadro 6000

2011's results are at the link below

Posted 04/25/2011 05:13 PM   
Hi, i would like to say, i brought a quadro 4000 for animation but i came to know i might take about 2 years for now to learn it and put it to use so i want to sell off the quadro 4000 OEM which is never used.
I am willing to sell it for ~$550 USD.
If anyone interested, please contact me on chandan.ahluwalia@gmail.com for any details or pics.

P.S- i thought it would be best if i sell this off and buy a 6990 as i do not need any workstation card for animation yet. So please help me sell it.
Hi, i would like to say, i brought a quadro 4000 for animation but i came to know i might take about 2 years for now to learn it and put it to use so i want to sell off the quadro 4000 OEM which is never used.

I am willing to sell it for ~$550 USD.

If anyone interested, please contact me on chandan.ahluwalia@gmail.com for any details or pics.

P.S- i thought it would be best if i sell this off and buy a 6990 as i do not need any workstation card for animation yet. So please help me sell it.

Posted 08/06/2011 12:19 PM   
Scroll To Top