Quadro NVS 210S vs GeForce 6150LE
My adapter is showing as "NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S / NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE" with both names together. Looking up drivers for the Quadro on the Nvidia site gives me 259.81-Quadro-winxp-32bit-english-whql.exe, but looking up the GeForce gives me 266.58_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe. The website discovery tool tells me I have a GeForce 6150LE, but the 266.58 driver download won't install, saying the graphic adapter wasn't found. I can manually install the driver by pointing to the directory containing unzipped files, but the control panel no longer works and cannot be installed, again saying the graphic adapter isn't found. Can someone please elaborate? Thanks
My adapter is showing as "NVIDIA Quadro NVS 210S / NVIDIA GeForce 6150LE" with both names together. Looking up drivers for the Quadro on the Nvidia site gives me 259.81-Quadro-winxp-32bit-english-whql.exe, but looking up the GeForce gives me 266.58_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe. The website discovery tool tells me I have a GeForce 6150LE, but the 266.58 driver download won't install, saying the graphic adapter wasn't found. I can manually install the driver by pointing to the directory containing unzipped files, but the control panel no longer works and cannot be installed, again saying the graphic adapter isn't found. Can someone please elaborate? Thanks

Posted 04/02/2011 11:03 PM   
Scroll To Top