How to change the position of display?
Hi,
1) I am using Leaktek WinFast GT440. Using NVIDIA control, i can resize the display using those 4 arrows at the corners but i could not re-position the display.
2) Can anyone please advise me how to re-position the display?

Thanks
Len
Hi,

1) I am using Leaktek WinFast GT440. Using NVIDIA control, i can resize the display using those 4 arrows at the corners but i could not re-position the display.

2) Can anyone please advise me how to re-position the display?

Thanks

Len

Posted 03/25/2011 02:27 AM   
Hello there! When you say, re-position the display, do you mean shift around which monitor is left/right or rotate?

J
Hello there! When you say, re-position the display, do you mean shift around which monitor is left/right or rotate?

J

Official GeForce Forums Benchmarking Leaderboards
NVIDIA SLI Technology: A Canine's Guide

Minima: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX, Asus Maximus VI GENE Z87, Intel Core i7-4770k @ 4.40GHz, Corsair H110, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) @ 2400MHz, 1x Intel 730k 480GB, 1x WD Scorpio Black 750GB, 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB, 2-way SLI GTX 980, Enermax 1250W Evolution, Windows 8 64bit.

Maxima: Corsair Obsidian 750D, Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67, Intel Core i7-2600k @ 4.60GHz, Corsair H110, Corsair Dominator GT 8GB (2x4GB) @ 2133MHz, 1x OCZ Vertex 4 256GB, 2x WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 2-way SLI GTX 680, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W G2, Windows 7 64bit.

Community Moderator - not employed by NVIDIA. Please feel free to PM me if I don't follow-up on a thread that I have responded to.

Steam

Posted 03/28/2011 07:33 AM   
[quote name='jimbonbon' date='28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1301297636' post='1214315']

J
[/quote]

Re-position the display means i want to move the whole display to the left so that i can continue to resize it. This repeats till i get a satisfactory display that covers the whole monitor.
I don't understand why NVIDIA makes the display oversize even though it detected my DLP HDTV as Samsung with the correct native resolution, i.e., 1280x720. I have to manually reduce the width and height. When the reduction is made, i have to re-position it to be center.
Hope you can help me.
[quote name='jimbonbon' date='28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1301297636' post='1214315']

J

Re-position the display means i want to move the whole display to the left so that i can continue to resize it. This repeats till i get a satisfactory display that covers the whole monitor.

I don't understand why NVIDIA makes the display oversize even though it detected my DLP HDTV as Samsung with the correct native resolution, i.e., 1280x720. I have to manually reduce the width and height. When the reduction is made, i have to re-position it to be center.

Hope you can help me.

Posted 03/28/2011 07:51 AM   
I have same issue /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />

In Nvidia control panel it says "Change [b]position[/b] and resize".
Theres no setting for changing position. On my TV the image is more at the left side then the right.

My setup is:

ASUS N6600/TD/256M DVI-I dual Link via HDMI adapter (DVI-D)
Panasonic PX70 plasma TV
Windows 7 x86

Using another computer with GFX ASUS N6200/TD/128M with DVI-D it works perfect. Theres no need for re-positioning.

I first thought that the different DVI types would make this problem, but it shouldt since the differance is analog / digital only.

[b]EDIT:[/b]

I changed resolution to 1920x1080. Now its fits the screen perfect. But since my tv is hd ready only I dont think its optimal. Dont know really but downscaling isnt so good?
I have same issue /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />

In Nvidia control panel it says "Change position and resize".

Theres no setting for changing position. On my TV the image is more at the left side then the right.

My setup is:

ASUS N6600/TD/256M DVI-I dual Link via HDMI adapter (DVI-D)

Panasonic PX70 plasma TV

Windows 7 x86

Using another computer with GFX ASUS N6200/TD/128M with DVI-D it works perfect. Theres no need for re-positioning.

I first thought that the different DVI types would make this problem, but it shouldt since the differance is analog / digital only.

EDIT:

I changed resolution to 1920x1080. Now its fits the screen perfect. But since my tv is hd ready only I dont think its optimal. Dont know really but downscaling isnt so good?

Posted 05/07/2011 04:42 PM   
I gave up looking for solution to position correctly. I hope NVIDIA would release newer version to fix this in the future.
I gave up looking for solution to position correctly. I hope NVIDIA would release newer version to fix this in the future.

Posted 05/09/2011 12:39 AM   
Scroll To Top