3D vision surround newbe can't get 3D vision photo viewer to work
I have two gtx 580 evga gpu's in sli. when I select 3D vision photo viewer I get the message NVIDIA 3D Vision features not enabled please review stereo setup information. stereo setup does not appear. maximized 3D performance I spanned displays with surround I activated all displays I disabled and enabled sli. i even dedicated one 580 gpu to physx. what am I doing wrong?
I have two gtx 580 evga gpu's in sli. when I select 3D vision photo viewer I get the message NVIDIA 3D Vision features not enabled please review stereo setup information. stereo setup does not appear. maximized 3D performance I spanned displays with surround I activated all displays I disabled and enabled sli. i even dedicated one 580 gpu to physx. what am I doing wrong?

Posted 03/13/2011 04:35 PM   
You need to run-through the stereo 3D setup after you set up surround.
You need to run-through the stereo 3D setup after you set up surround.
Posted 03/13/2011 04:57 PM   
Everythings cool now. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest software and now stereo function shows up in nividia control panel.
Everythings cool now. I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest software and now stereo function shows up in nividia control panel.

Posted 03/14/2011 08:37 PM   
btw, I also had to reinstall one of my graphics cards from PCI-E x8 slot to PCI-Ex16 slot. (I thought the two PCI-E x8 slots were the correct slots for the graphics cards because there was a sticker between the two PCI-Ex8 slots that said SLI.) probably why the stereo 3D setup menu didn;t show up.
btw, I also had to reinstall one of my graphics cards from PCI-E x8 slot to PCI-Ex16 slot. (I thought the two PCI-E x8 slots were the correct slots for the graphics cards because there was a sticker between the two PCI-Ex8 slots that said SLI.) probably why the stereo 3D setup menu didn;t show up.

Posted 03/15/2011 09:42 PM   
Scroll To Top