Mitsubishi 3D adapter and Nvidia 3D vision kit
Hey all, I have a mitsubishi TV and its external 3D adapter. I have two 3D vision kits (2 Nvid emitters and their respective glasses, the other came with a monitor)and have one hooked up to Mit's adapter. On my playstation 3 when I decide to view 3D content, it sure displays alright but the trouble is with getting the emitter to function correctly. I got it to function at all by hooking it up to my computer and having it run the 3D test so it would at least make my glasses shutter, but this isn't 100% effective as the colors seem off among other weird problems.

Is there a way to get my Nvidia emitter to work normally with Mitsubishi's adapter? I have two emitters so I'm willing to do something weird to one of them to get it to work.
Hey all, I have a mitsubishi TV and its external 3D adapter. I have two 3D vision kits (2 Nvid emitters and their respective glasses, the other came with a monitor)and have one hooked up to Mit's adapter. On my playstation 3 when I decide to view 3D content, it sure displays alright but the trouble is with getting the emitter to function correctly. I got it to function at all by hooking it up to my computer and having it run the 3D test so it would at least make my glasses shutter, but this isn't 100% effective as the colors seem off among other weird problems.

Is there a way to get my Nvidia emitter to work normally with Mitsubishi's adapter? I have two emitters so I'm willing to do something weird to one of them to get it to work.

Posted 03/12/2011 12:47 AM   
bump because I spent $100 and I'm awfully disgruntled about this and the RMA process.
bump because I spent $100 and I'm awfully disgruntled about this and the RMA process.

Posted 03/13/2011 05:25 AM   
Why use your PS3 to display 3D content when you could use your computer with the 3D Vision HW, thereby bypassing the adaptor?
Why use your PS3 to display 3D content when you could use your computer with the 3D Vision HW, thereby bypassing the adaptor?

Posted 03/13/2011 07:04 PM   
[quote name='roller11' date='13 March 2011 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1300043088' post='1206980']
[/quote]
I do use the computer to play most of the 3D content, I use the PS3 for 3D blurays and any games exclusive to it. Otherwise I would be using the computer.
[quote name='roller11' date='13 March 2011 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1300043088' post='1206980']

I do use the computer to play most of the 3D content, I use the PS3 for 3D blurays and any games exclusive to it. Otherwise I would be using the computer.

Posted 03/14/2011 12:17 AM   
Scroll To Top