NView NView doesn't work with Excel
Hello, I have a Dell E6400 that I have successfully run multiple monitors and virtual desktops with the NView Desktop manager. I recently update to the latest video drivers and NView version with files from this website. Initially, everything worked fine, but something has changed. Everything still works except that I cannot use MS Excel. When I select a cell, it is immediately unselected, making Excel unusable. I live in Excel, so I must have that, but I LOVE the functionality of NView.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you in advance!
Hello, I have a Dell E6400 that I have successfully run multiple monitors and virtual desktops with the NView Desktop manager. I recently update to the latest video drivers and NView version with files from this website. Initially, everything worked fine, but something has changed. Everything still works except that I cannot use MS Excel. When I select a cell, it is immediately unselected, making Excel unusable. I live in Excel, so I must have that, but I LOVE the functionality of NView.

Thank you in advance!

Posted 03/07/2011 03:00 PM   
[quote name='uziel9999' date='07 March 2011 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1299510042' post='1203638']

Thank you in advance!
[/quote]

Sounds like a conflict with your current version of Excel and the new video drivers or something, maybe try to revert back to your old version to see if you can get it to work?
[quote name='uziel9999' date='07 March 2011 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1299510042' post='1203638']

Thank you in advance!

Sounds like a conflict with your current version of Excel and the new video drivers or something, maybe try to revert back to your old version to see if you can get it to work?

Feel free to add me on Yahoo! @ becandl, on MSN @ becandl@gmail.com or e-mail me at the same address with any questions, I will help as best I can. (I also have BBM)

Posted 03/07/2011 03:07 PM   
I installed the 260.99 driver (replacing the 266.58), but it did not resolve the issue. How do I completely uninstall the current driver and erase all the settings? Perhaps a clean install will solve the issue.
I installed the 260.99 driver (replacing the 266.58), but it did not resolve the issue. How do I completely uninstall the current driver and erase all the settings? Perhaps a clean install will solve the issue.

Posted 03/08/2011 04:32 PM   
[quote name='uziel9999' date='08 March 2011 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1299601969' post='1204262']
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=16154"]Here[/url] is a link to how to completely uninstall your video drivers. If you are up to it and don't have any important files on your computer, a clean wipe would most definietly solve the issue I'm sure. But that is a drastic measure to take at this point I would say.
[quote name='uziel9999' date='08 March 2011 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1299601969' post='1204262']

Here is a link to how to completely uninstall your video drivers. If you are up to it and don't have any important files on your computer, a clean wipe would most definietly solve the issue I'm sure. But that is a drastic measure to take at this point I would say.

Feel free to add me on Yahoo! @ becandl, on MSN @ becandl@gmail.com or e-mail me at the same address with any questions, I will help as best I can. (I also have BBM)

Posted 03/08/2011 10:48 PM   
Scroll To Top