Display Blinking problem in Windows 7
My motherboard and processor are M4N68T-M series and AMD PHENOM II X2 555..i am facing display blinking problem in windows 7 /argh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':argh:' /> ..its my new system purchased a week ago..please help me to find out this issue..

replies will be appreciated..

thanks /thanks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thanks:' />
My motherboard and processor are M4N68T-M series and AMD PHENOM II X2 555..i am facing display blinking problem in windows 7 /argh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':argh:' /> ..its my new system purchased a week ago..please help me to find out this issue..

Posted 03/06/2011 12:52 AM   
Got any specific error messages like "your display drivers stopped working and has recovered" or something like that? And you need to mention the GPU and driver version used too.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Got any specific error messages like "your display drivers stopped working and has recovered" or something like that? And you need to mention the GPU and driver version used too.

Posted 03/06/2011 07:05 PM   
[quote name='G.Abhinav' date='07 March 2011 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1299438326' post='1203230']

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply..

i didnt get any error messages like that..all are working fine except this blinking problem..nt always coming but sometimes..

may be this OS problem?i am using windows 7 ultimate x64
GPU-nvidia geforce 7025 / nvidia nforce 630a
[quote name='G.Abhinav' date='07 March 2011 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1299438326' post='1203230']

Thanks for the reply..

i didnt get any error messages like that..all are working fine except this blinking problem..nt always coming but sometimes..

may be this OS problem?i am using windows 7 ultimate x64

GPU-nvidia geforce 7025 / nvidia nforce 630a

Posted 03/08/2011 02:35 AM   
What exactly do you mean by blinking? Does the display turn off and then on immediately without you doing anything, or does it turn on once you move the mouse or press any key on the keyboard? Please be specific. And I know a lot of people using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 without any problem whatsoever. My guess is that if you change the power settings changing the time when the monitor powers off, the system sleeps, etc... your problem might be resolved.
What exactly do you mean by blinking? Does the display turn off and then on immediately without you doing anything, or does it turn on once you move the mouse or press any key on the keyboard? Please be specific. And I know a lot of people using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 without any problem whatsoever. My guess is that if you change the power settings changing the time when the monitor powers off, the system sleeps, etc... your problem might be resolved.

Posted 03/08/2011 11:07 AM   
[quote name='vinay702' date='05 March 2011 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1299372776' post='1202928']

[/quote]

I have the same frustration Here is how to solve your problem. Hope this will help.
Install the latest driver for Windows 7 from Nvidia
Right click on Computer and select Properties
Select Advance System Settings
You should be on Advance Tab.
In the Performance Pane (Visual effects, process scheduling, memory usage, and virtual memory), you selection the Settings
Turn off all options, it will disable all Windows 7 features.
It will basically like Windows XP. It will NOT blink no more.
Then you can slowly add back the options until it does not blink. I do not have the patience to find out which one that caused the blinking. I do have quite a number of options turn on and I don’t have the blinking at this time.
Bst rgds
CoffeeBean
[quote name='vinay702' date='05 March 2011 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1299372776' post='1202928']

I have the same frustration Here is how to solve your problem. Hope this will help.

Install the latest driver for Windows 7 from Nvidia

Right click on Computer and select Properties

Select Advance System Settings

You should be on Advance Tab.

In the Performance Pane (Visual effects, process scheduling, memory usage, and virtual memory), you selection the Settings

Turn off all options, it will disable all Windows 7 features.

It will basically like Windows XP. It will NOT blink no more.

Then you can slowly add back the options until it does not blink. I do not have the patience to find out which one that caused the blinking. I do have quite a number of options turn on and I don’t have the blinking at this time.

Bst rgds

CoffeeBean

Posted 06/21/2011 12:23 PM   
Scroll To Top