Geforce 9600gt DVI HDCP issues
Hello

I am running Windows 7 64 bit with a LGCH08LS10 Bluray player, I have a geforce 9600 gt which is conected to my Sharp HD ready LCD tv via a DVI to HDMI lead. I use cyberlink power DVD 9 through windows media centre.

Previously i was using the onboard graphics (which was also Nvidia) but have recently upgraded to the 9600 gt. I am haveing an issue with HDCP. When i try and play a Bluray disc i am told that my diplay is not compatable with HDCP. When i was using the on board card with a HDMI lead i had no problems at all.

So i guess my question is....is the issue with the card, the DVI to HDMI lead or is there a setting i am missing. I have the latest driver and when i check the HDCP status in the control centre it shows that my current set up is not compatable. Although as i mentioned it did work fine with the on board and a HDMI to HDMI lead.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Si
Hello

I am running Windows 7 64 bit with a LGCH08LS10 Bluray player, I have a geforce 9600 gt which is conected to my Sharp HD ready LCD tv via a DVI to HDMI lead. I use cyberlink power DVD 9 through windows media centre.

Previously i was using the onboard graphics (which was also Nvidia) but have recently upgraded to the 9600 gt. I am haveing an issue with HDCP. When i try and play a Bluray disc i am told that my diplay is not compatable with HDCP. When i was using the on board card with a HDMI lead i had no problems at all.

So i guess my question is....is the issue with the card, the DVI to HDMI lead or is there a setting i am missing. I have the latest driver and when i check the HDCP status in the control centre it shows that my current set up is not compatable. Although as i mentioned it did work fine with the on board and a HDMI to HDMI lead.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Si

Posted 02/25/2011 11:17 AM   
Scroll To Top