Important Drivers Upgrade Instructions
The 3DVisionLive.com 3D photos module requires the use of [b]'GeForce 3D Vision CD v1.44' or higher[/b] ([b]NVIDIA graphics drivers v266.35 or higher[/b] [u]AND[/u] [b]3D Vision Controller drivers v266.21 or higher[/b]). Make sure that you have these drivers installed on your system if you want to see the 3D photos in 3DVision mode.

If you are upgrading an existing 3D Vision system, then make sure that you upgrade BOTH the GeForce display driver AND the 3D Vision (USB) controller driver as both are needed for proper 3D operation. If you only install the GeForce display driver upgrade then the 3D Vision USB Controller driver will NOT be updated and the versions mismatch will likely create problems.

The easiest way of upgrading your drivers on a 3D Vision systems is to install the "[b]Full Drivers CD for GeForce[/b]" or the "[b]Full Drivers CD for Notebook PCs[/b]" which contains both the graphics and the 3D Vision Controller drivers.

If you have already installed the graphics drivers upgrade and are looking for the corresponding 3D Vision USB Controller driver, then this can be found in the [b]"3D Vision driver for GeForce"[/b] listings in the [b]'Product' [/b]section of the [b]3D Vision drivers download page.[/b]

Note: The R265 drivers are currently in beta. The WHQL version of the drivers should be available very soon (likely next week).

Hopefully this helps!
The 3DVisionLive.com 3D photos module requires the use of 'GeForce 3D Vision CD v1.44' or higher (NVIDIA graphics drivers v266.35 or higher AND 3D Vision Controller drivers v266.21 or higher). Make sure that you have these drivers installed on your system if you want to see the 3D photos in 3DVision mode.

If you are upgrading an existing 3D Vision system, then make sure that you upgrade BOTH the GeForce display driver AND the 3D Vision (USB) controller driver as both are needed for proper 3D operation. If you only install the GeForce display driver upgrade then the 3D Vision USB Controller driver will NOT be updated and the versions mismatch will likely create problems.

The easiest way of upgrading your drivers on a 3D Vision systems is to install the "Full Drivers CD for GeForce" or the "Full Drivers CD for Notebook PCs" which contains both the graphics and the 3D Vision Controller drivers.

If you have already installed the graphics drivers upgrade and are looking for the corresponding 3D Vision USB Controller driver, then this can be found in the "3D Vision driver for GeForce" listings in the 'Product' section of the 3D Vision drivers download page.

Note: The R265 drivers are currently in beta. The WHQL version of the drivers should be available very soon (likely next week).

Hopefully this helps!

Posted 01/16/2011 05:51 PM   
No, it doesn't help. All we want is to be able to access 3D Vision setup with our HDMI 1.4 displays. These displays work perfectly with 3D Vision, so there's no reason to deny us 3D Vision with it's superior resolution formats. Without the ability to setup 3D Vision, all these other things are worthless.
No, it doesn't help. All we want is to be able to access 3D Vision setup with our HDMI 1.4 displays. These displays work perfectly with 3D Vision, so there's no reason to deny us 3D Vision with it's superior resolution formats. Without the ability to setup 3D Vision, all these other things are worthless.

Posted 01/17/2011 08:37 PM   
No clue what you're talking about, Roller. First you are saying 3D Vision works great with HDMI 1.4, then you are saying you can't set 3D Vision up.
No clue what you're talking about, Roller. First you are saying 3D Vision works great with HDMI 1.4, then you are saying you can't set 3D Vision up.

Posted 01/18/2011 02:11 AM   
[quote name='Zloth' date='17 January 2011 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1295316667' post='1178741']
[/quote]

I believe that 'roller11' may be asking about viewing 3DVisionLive.com on a 3DTV connected to his PC via an HDMI 1.4 connection. if so, then I can confirm that this is not possible right now with the R266.xx drivers since 3D windowed mode viewing (which is required for 3DVisionLive.com) is not yet supported with HDMI 1.4 connected displays with 3DVision or 3DTVPlay . This functionnality is under development and will come with future driver updates.

Patrick
[quote name='Zloth' date='17 January 2011 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1295316667' post='1178741']

I believe that 'roller11' may be asking about viewing 3DVisionLive.com on a 3DTV connected to his PC via an HDMI 1.4 connection. if so, then I can confirm that this is not possible right now with the R266.xx drivers since 3D windowed mode viewing (which is required for 3DVisionLive.com) is not yet supported with HDMI 1.4 connected displays with 3DVision or 3DTVPlay . This functionnality is under development and will come with future driver updates.

Patrick

Posted 01/18/2011 06:39 PM   
[quote name='PatrickB@NVIDIA' date='18 January 2011 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1295375956' post='1179137']
I can confirm that this is not possible right now with the R266.xx drivers since 3D windowed mode viewing (which is required for 3DVisionLive.com) is not yet supported with HDMI 1.4 connected displays with 3DVision or 3DTVPlay . This functionnality is under development and will come with future driver updates.
[/quote]
Is it supposed to work now? All I see is side by side pictures. I'm using 3DTV Play HDMI 1.4a, IE 32bit, 3D 1080p 24Hz Stereo Desktop resolution.
[quote name='PatrickB@NVIDIA' date='18 January 2011 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1295375956' post='1179137']

I can confirm that this is not possible right now with the R266.xx drivers since 3D windowed mode viewing (which is required for 3DVisionLive.com) is not yet supported with HDMI 1.4 connected displays with 3DVision or 3DTVPlay . This functionnality is under development and will come with future driver updates.

Is it supposed to work now? All I see is side by side pictures. I'm using 3DTV Play HDMI 1.4a, IE 32bit, 3D 1080p 24Hz Stereo Desktop resolution.

Posted 04/20/2012 11:25 AM   
[quote name='Chiri' date='20 April 2012 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1334921114' post='1398667']
Is it supposed to work now?
[/quote]
Ok, let me rephrase my question: Did anyone achieve to see stereo content on 3dvisionlive using 3DTVPlay?

According to NVidia marketing, this should work ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-overview.html )
[quote]
Enjoy 3D photos on your 3D TV
Relive the moments captured in your 3D photos as you browse through them on your 3D TV, view them as a slideshow, or share them online at 3DVisionLive.com. Enjoy sports, movies, concerts, and more in amazing, high-definition, full-resolution 3D video--all streamed from 3DVisionLive.com, the world's first dedicated 3D streaming web channel. 3DVisionLive.com is an online video destination that will stream 3D trailers, music videos, sports, shorts, and more for your 3DTV Playâ„¢ PC.
[/quote]
If at least someone would acknowledges that it actually works, I can spend some more hours uninstalling/installing drivers and so on..
[quote name='Chiri' date='20 April 2012 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1334921114' post='1398667']

Is it supposed to work now?

Ok, let me rephrase my question: Did anyone achieve to see stereo content on 3dvisionlive using 3DTVPlay?

According to NVidia marketing, this should work ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-overview.html )

Enjoy 3D photos on your 3D TV

Relive the moments captured in your 3D photos as you browse through them on your 3D TV, view them as a slideshow, or share them online at 3DVisionLive.com. Enjoy sports, movies, concerts, and more in amazing, high-definition, full-resolution 3D video--all streamed from 3DVisionLive.com, the world's first dedicated 3D streaming web channel. 3DVisionLive.com is an online video destination that will stream 3D trailers, music videos, sports, shorts, and more for your 3DTV Playâ„¢ PC.

If at least someone would acknowledges that it actually works, I can spend some more hours uninstalling/installing drivers and so on..

Posted 05/07/2012 01:29 PM   
I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm the only one even reading this forum now. I don't have 3DTV Play so I can't answer.
I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm the only one even reading this forum now. I don't have 3DTV Play so I can't answer.

Posted 05/09/2012 12:41 AM   
As of May 31, 2012 it does not work. I have a 2011 Samsung 59" upper teir plasma. I was on chat with Samsung. There is no current way to view 3D pictures in any of the currently used formats natively(which is bogus also), so the only solution was to try 3dtv Play. It was an epic fail.

btw Zloth, your gallery on live is awesome(especially TOR). I've been archiving tons of my screens locally. I think I might upload a few to the gallery. My game collection is growing rapidly. I just got a 3d Vision 2 setup and I'm still in OMG mode. Helix is my hero!.
As of May 31, 2012 it does not work. I have a 2011 Samsung 59" upper teir plasma. I was on chat with Samsung. There is no current way to view 3D pictures in any of the currently used formats natively(which is bogus also), so the only solution was to try 3dtv Play. It was an epic fail.

btw Zloth, your gallery on live is awesome(especially TOR). I've been archiving tons of my screens locally. I think I might upload a few to the gallery. My game collection is growing rapidly. I just got a 3d Vision 2 setup and I'm still in OMG mode. Helix is my hero!.

3d Vision 2, Asus VG278H

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
--Douglas Adams

Posted 06/03/2012 07:11 PM   
Wow, thanks MindzEyz!

Yeah, now that I re-read Patrick's post back in January, he says 3DTV Play doesn't work with with 3D Vision Live website so TVs are out.
Wow, thanks MindzEyz!

Yeah, now that I re-read Patrick's post back in January, he says 3DTV Play doesn't work with with 3D Vision Live website so TVs are out.

Posted 06/04/2012 12:16 AM   
seems it was not all that long ago that i was using 3dtvplay and using 3d vision live, a few driver updates ago. Ill have to give this a try again and see if its possable. I use a 40inch samsung tv for viewing.
seems it was not all that long ago that i was using 3dtvplay and using 3d vision live, a few driver updates ago. Ill have to give this a try again and see if its possable. I use a 40inch samsung tv for viewing.
Posted 06/09/2012 04:50 PM   
I don't have 3DTV Play,But this topic is interesting so i am joining your discussion right now.
I don't have 3DTV Play,But this topic is interesting so i am joining your discussion right now.

Posted 06/13/2012 12:02 PM   
Scroll To Top