EN 210 Silent 1GB DDR2 Where are the driver? How to run it at 1Gb instead of 512?
Hi
I Run On a p5ld2-Vm Motherboard, with Vista 64 Bit systems. + 2G DDr2 Ram + 160G Memory; furter products information would be add if requested.

I resently instal a new Hardware -> 1GB 128-bits PhysX by Nvidia GeForce Gt210
Also know as -> EN 210 Silent 1GB DDR2

When I search on Asus website, the gt210 graphic driver arrent there. On NIVIDIA website, their driver assume they could run anny 200 version, but when you read the systems supported there was the 210, gt220 and the g210; but no gt210.

I check and there was some difference between every version. For now my Graphic card run (probably like 512mb memory instead of 1G).

There was my problem -> At computer startup, sometime there was no communication between computer and monitor (black screen). Recently I recive an advertisement that probably a new harware or software cause this problem (window do no close properly).

Did the nv25919_Win7Vista64 where the best driver I could find, or a better one exist?
Secondly I could not use the add-on on the cd that came with the hardware. Its the VGA drivers and my moniter use VGA.
So shall I search some complementary drivers for my systems?
Today I instaled PhysX Software, it may resolve some problem or create some more.

Thk to help if you know annyting about gt210 graphic card (1G DDR2).
Hi

I Run On a p5ld2-Vm Motherboard, with Vista 64 Bit systems. + 2G DDr2 Ram + 160G Memory; furter products information would be add if requested.

I resently instal a new Hardware -> 1GB 128-bits PhysX by Nvidia GeForce Gt210

Also know as -> EN 210 Silent 1GB DDR2

When I search on Asus website, the gt210 graphic driver arrent there. On NIVIDIA website, their driver assume they could run anny 200 version, but when you read the systems supported there was the 210, gt220 and the g210; but no gt210.

I check and there was some difference between every version. For now my Graphic card run (probably like 512mb memory instead of 1G).

There was my problem -> At computer startup, sometime there was no communication between computer and monitor (black screen). Recently I recive an advertisement that probably a new harware or software cause this problem (window do no close properly).

Did the nv25919_Win7Vista64 where the best driver I could find, or a better one exist?

Secondly I could not use the add-on on the cd that came with the hardware. Its the VGA drivers and my moniter use VGA.

So shall I search some complementary drivers for my systems?

Today I instaled PhysX Software, it may resolve some problem or create some more.

Thk to help if you know annyting about gt210 graphic card (1G DDR2).

Posted 01/07/2011 07:15 PM   
Scroll To Top