GT210 only support two monitors , not 3 monitors?
Hi Guys,

I have GT210 installed with Linux system, the GT210 have DVI HDMI VGA all together 3 port connectors,

but i only succeed with DVI&HDMI or DVI&VGA for two monitors display.

Does this card support 3 monitors with connected to DVI HDMI and VGA in the same time?

Best Regards,
Hi Guys,

I have GT210 installed with Linux system, the GT210 have DVI HDMI VGA all together 3 port connectors,

Does this card support 3 monitors with connected to DVI HDMI and VGA in the same time?

Best Regards,

Posted 12/21/2010 06:03 AM   
All GeForce cards only support at most 2 monitors. If you want to drive 3 monitors, you need a second card.
All GeForce cards only support at most 2 monitors. If you want to drive 3 monitors, you need a second card.

CPU: Intel Core i5-2550K @4.4GHz
Mainboard: MSI Z77A-GD43 (Intel Z77 chipset)
Graphics: MSI N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC (GeForce GTX 660 Ti @1019MHz)
RAM: 2 x 4GB Visipro PC3-12800 (1.5V @933MHz)
PSU: Seasonic Eco 600W SS-600BT Active PFC T3
Monitor: Asus VX239H (23" Full HD AH-IPS LED Display)

Posted 12/21/2010 06:12 AM   
[quote name='Ital' date='21 December 2010 - 06:12 AM' timestamp='1292911964' post='1164225']
[/quote]

I have 3 graphic cards in 3 pci-e slots. want 9 monitors connected, so each card must support at least 3 monitors,

so what kind of Nvidia graphic card can support at least 3 monitors with the lowest expense.

Thanks
[quote name='Ital' date='21 December 2010 - 06:12 AM' timestamp='1292911964' post='1164225']

I have 3 graphic cards in 3 pci-e slots. want 9 monitors connected, so each card must support at least 3 monitors,

so what kind of Nvidia graphic card can support at least 3 monitors with the lowest expense.

Thanks

Posted 12/21/2010 07:48 AM   
[quote name='yanlighting' date='21 December 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1292917722' post='1164247']

Thanks
[/quote]

You would need Quadro - and they're mighty expensive.

maybe you would like to try ATI?

[quote name='yanlighting' date='21 December 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1292917722' post='1164247']

Thanks

You would need Quadro - and they're mighty expensive.

maybe you would like to try ATI?

Hey all,

I'm a retail sales associate and I was attempting to help a gentleman purchase a graphics card today. Specifically, the gentleman was interested in a $60.00 price point graphics card, the GeForce GT210, which I am aware is capable of projecting to two monitors simultaneously - however, the gentleman was interested in one card that supports three monitors simultaneously. I reviewed this thread briefly, but it seems to me that no certain concensus was reached as to whether one GT210 definitely can or can not support three computer monitors simultaneously or not.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

-steve.packard
Hey all,

I'm a retail sales associate and I was attempting to help a gentleman purchase a graphics card today. Specifically, the gentleman was interested in a $60.00 price point graphics card, the GeForce GT210, which I am aware is capable of projecting to two monitors simultaneously - however, the gentleman was interested in one card that supports three monitors simultaneously. I reviewed this thread briefly, but it seems to me that no certain concensus was reached as to whether one GT210 definitely can or can not support three computer monitors simultaneously or not.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

-steve.packard

Posted 04/23/2011 09:42 PM   
Even if you could do it with a 210, the card would probably fail fairly quick. Get too hot, and use to much power.

Need to look at cards designed to run 3 monitors. Or use 2 cards on a pc that can run multiple cards.

The 210 does not support 3 monitor at the same time, any combination of 2 can be used at the same time.
Even if you could do it with a 210, the card would probably fail fairly quick. Get too hot, and use to much power.

Need to look at cards designed to run 3 monitors. Or use 2 cards on a pc that can run multiple cards.

The 210 does not support 3 monitor at the same time, any combination of 2 can be used at the same time.

Posted 04/24/2011 07:57 AM   
[quote name='yanlighting' date='21 December 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1292911425' post='1164221']
Hi Guys,

Best Regards,
[/quote]

If you had bothered to read the box or description/specifications before buying it, you would have known that, yes, the card only supports 2 displays at the most, at one time. It is not possible to use all 3 ports at once. If you want a card that supports 3 monitors simultaneously, you'll need to pick up a GTX 590, as it's the only card capable of running 3 monitors at once available from NVidia (at least in the gaming sector of cards).
[quote name='yanlighting' date='21 December 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1292911425' post='1164221']

Hi Guys,

Best Regards,

If you had bothered to read the box or description/specifications before buying it, you would have known that, yes, the card only supports 2 displays at the most, at one time. It is not possible to use all 3 ports at once. If you want a card that supports 3 monitors simultaneously, you'll need to pick up a GTX 590, as it's the only card capable of running 3 monitors at once available from NVidia (at least in the gaming sector of cards).

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 04/24/2011 08:03 AM   
Scroll To Top