570 HDMI Audio Delay?
I'm currently running a 570GTX as both my video and audio card by running the HDMI-out into my receiver.
However, whenever I play any kind of audio, there's always a 1-2 second delay before anything plays just because the card has to stream the audio and it takes a second or two to kick in on the receiver's end.
I know that many sound cards (and the HDMI-outs from ATI/Realtek) have an option for "instant on" which runs a constant audio stream to the receiver and therefore there's no delay when audio is played.
Is there something similar for Nvidia HDMI audio? I'm more than comfortable going back to older driver versions or installing betas.
I'm currently running a 570GTX as both my video and audio card by running the HDMI-out into my receiver.

However, whenever I play any kind of audio, there's always a 1-2 second delay before anything plays just because the card has to stream the audio and it takes a second or two to kick in on the receiver's end.

I know that many sound cards (and the HDMI-outs from ATI/Realtek) have an option for "instant on" which runs a constant audio stream to the receiver and therefore there's no delay when audio is played.

Is there something similar for Nvidia HDMI audio? I'm more than comfortable going back to older driver versions or installing betas.

Posted 12/16/2010 05:57 PM   
Scroll To Top