Windows 7 drivers for Mobo w/ Nvidia chipset?
Where do I find the right drivers for this motherboard for an install of windows 7?

Motherboard came stock on this HP 3123w slimline. It's an [url="http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00910076&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3442918"]Asus M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL[/url]

It says it has a Nvidia Geforce 6150LE chipset. However I know that this is referring to the onboard GPU. The way I understand is that it is a 6150LE gpu integrated with nforce 410? or 430? southbridge. CPU-ID (hardware detection program) says...

Chipset: Nvidia Geforce 6150 <<< ????

Southbridge: Nvidia 410/430 MCP

SO, upon looking at HP's website and getting NO support for windows 7 drivers (only xp and vista) for this motherboard, and on nvidia's driver search, I have really been confused about which driver to get??? or if it is even available???

I might add that I have installed a [url="http://www.sparkle.com.tw/product_detail.asp?id=94&sub_id=278"]Sparkle Geforce 9400 GT vid card[/url] and run out of it anyway. I don't use on board GPU anyway.

I need help!?!

Thanks
Where do I find the right drivers for this motherboard for an install of windows 7?

Motherboard came stock on this HP 3123w slimline. It's an Asus M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL

It says it has a Nvidia Geforce 6150LE chipset. However I know that this is referring to the onboard GPU. The way I understand is that it is a 6150LE gpu integrated with nforce 410? or 430? southbridge. CPU-ID (hardware detection program) says...

SO, upon looking at HP's website and getting NO support for windows 7 drivers (only xp and vista) for this motherboard, and on nvidia's driver search, I have really been confused about which driver to get??? or if it is even available???

I might add that I have installed a Sparkle Geforce 9400 GT vid card and run out of it anyway. I don't use on board GPU anyway.

I need help!?!

Thanks

Posted 11/28/2010 05:28 AM   

Motherboard came stock on this HP 3123w slimline. It's an [url="http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00910076&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3442918"]Asus M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL[/url]

I might add that I have installed a [url="http://www.sparkle.com.tw/product_detail.asp?id=94&sub_id=278"]Sparkle Geforce 9400 GT vid card[/url] and run out of it anyway. I don't use on board GPU anyway.

I need help!?!

Thanks

Motherboard came stock on this HP 3123w slimline. It's an Asus M2NC51-AR (HematiteXL

I might add that I have installed a Sparkle Geforce 9400 GT vid card and run out of it anyway. I don't use on board GPU anyway.

I need help!?!

Thanks

Posted 11/28/2010 05:28 AM   
WELL WELL WELL!

I searched nvidia's driver search again and looks like they need to do a little update!!!!!

I searched the nforce 4 (legacy) drivers and found nforce 430/6150 LE and it DOES NOT have windows 7 in their drop down menu, and so naturally i think NO win7 drivers.
well when I select windows [u][b]vista[/b][/u] x32 for OS, it pops up the driver i need to download page "for vista", and it says.....

operating system: "windows 7, windows vista" what the?!!!!!!!!

Well I guess that's it then.
Thanks anyway!

This is the driver page it brings up.... [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_vista_win7_32bit_15.49.html"]HERE[/url]

They need to fix their drop down menu to include windows 7. VERY misleading for dummies like me!
WELL WELL WELL!

I searched nvidia's driver search again and looks like they need to do a little update!!!!!

I searched the nforce 4 (legacy) drivers and found nforce 430/6150 LE and it DOES NOT have windows 7 in their drop down menu, and so naturally i think NO win7 drivers.

well when I select windows vista x32 for OS, it pops up the driver i need to download page "for vista", and it says.....

Thanks anyway!

This is the driver page it brings up.... HERE

They need to fix their drop down menu to include windows 7. VERY misleading for dummies like me!

Posted 11/28/2010 06:10 AM   
WELL WELL WELL!

well when I select windows [u][b]vista[/b][/u] x32 for OS, it pops up the driver i need to download page "for vista", and it says.....

Thanks anyway!

This is the driver page it brings up.... [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_vista_win7_32bit_15.49.html"]HERE[/url]

WELL WELL WELL!

well when I select windows vista x32 for OS, it pops up the driver i need to download page "for vista", and it says.....

Thanks anyway!

This is the driver page it brings up.... HERE

Posted 11/28/2010 06:10 AM   
I can see how you could get a little confused there. However, it should be noted that virtually any driver made for Vista will also work in Win7. MS designed Win7 this way.
I can see how you could get a little confused there. However, it should be noted that virtually any driver made for Vista will also work in Win7. MS designed Win7 this way.

EVGA E758 A1 X58 // Core i7 920@4Ghz // OCZ Platinum DDR3 1600 // EVGA GTX 670 SLI // Seasonic X Series Gold 1050w // Corsair 800D // Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2410 displays // Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP

Posted 11/28/2010 07:35 AM   

EVGA E758 A1 X58 // Core i7 920@4Ghz // OCZ Platinum DDR3 1600 // EVGA GTX 670 SLI // Seasonic X Series Gold 1050w // Corsair 800D // Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2410 displays // Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP

Posted 11/28/2010 07:35 AM   
Scroll To Top